93

☆ 93. Chapter 93

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

93 The two entered the tent, Jiang Yu sat on the bed covered with animal skins and asked, "Tell me, what you found, and how you got this stone." Facing

Jiang Yu's inquiry, Xuan sat down on the opposite bed unhurriedly.

"When I went to the east, I found a place that was guarded by a lot of people, and I was going to touch it in and have a look, and then she came. Xuan pointed to the stone that Jiang Yu was holding in his hand and continued: "When she came, she put this stone on a very strange round platform, and the round platform came out of the water. When she was gone, I went and brought her stone.

After

hearing this, Jiang Yu couldn't help but hold his forehead, it was really simple and rude.

Jiang Yu played with the stone: "In addition to using this stone to make water, does she do anything else?"

Xuan thought for a while and shook his head: "I'll knock her out when she comes out, and she should still be lying on the ground now."

Jiang Yu looked at people, only Xuan could do such a thing.

"I saw people from the Pingshan tribe, as well as people from the valley tribe. After Xuan finished talking about his discovery, Jiang Yu began to tell what he had discovered.

Sure enough, Xuan fell silent when he heard the Pingshan tribe.

Jiang Yu is not in a hurry, after all, the Pingshan tribe is the tribe where Xuan was born, even if he is too affectionate, he is still there, but he wants Xuan to do something irrational...

Thinking of this, Jiang Yu narrowed his eyes, he didn't mind changing the patriarch.

Xuan was quiet for a while, looked up at Jiang Yu again, and nodded indifferently.

Seeing Xuan like this, Jiang Yu understood.

"Their current state is very different from the men we have seen, one by one lying unconscious in the cave, and the entrance of the cave is unguarded. Jiang Yu said.

Xuan: "It should be made of flowers."

Jiang Yu shrugged: "There is also the patriarch of the valley tribe, among which he is the only one who is sober." "

He? Xuan immediately got up and looked at Jiang Yu nervously: "Are you okay?"

Although

Xuan knew that Jiang Yu would not have an accident, what the Clan Chief of the Valley had done before made him have to worry about whether Jiang Yu would be bullied after entering the cave.

Jiang Yu shook his head, if he hadn't discovered the cave, maybe the Valley Patriarch would soon have turned into an unconscious tool puppet.

"I'm fine, he also told me what happened to him in the Black Plains tribe and why they became like this," Jiang Yu told Xuan everything he had heard from the Valley Patriarch.

After listening, Xuan was glad that he had a good vision again, if he had chosen a woman like a flower and a priest in the valley as a priest, maybe he would have been sold cleanly.

There can also be established Jiujing to become the patriarch of the Jiujing tribe, and when he meets Jiang Yu, choosing Jiang Yu is the most correct choice he has ever made.

Looking at Jiang Yu who was playing with the stone, Xuan felt an inexplicable softness in his heart, as if he was gently brushed by a feather.

"By the way, there are also priests of the Kurohara tribe who have been imprisoned by their patriarch. Jiang Yu continued.