68

☆ 68. Chapter 68

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

68 When Jiang Yu had just finished his cultivation and was about to rest, he suddenly felt an abnormal heat rushing towards the Fisherman Tribe.

Jiang Yu instantly got up, left the house and walked to the open space in front of the wooden house, looking up at the top of the mountain.

Could it be that the volcano has already erupted?

But shouldn't it be so quiet in the beginning, won't the volcanic eruptions here be so earth-shattering?

With doubts, Jiang Yu was ready to go up and take a look.

Not the best so that they can have more time to prepare things.

Jiang Yu had just walked not far when he saw Patriarch Hao standing in front of the finished boat, staring intently at the boat and not knowing what he was thinking.

Jiang Yu stopped, and finally planned to go up and disturb it, this kind of determination of whether the volcano has erupted or not still needs the patriarch of the clan to go with him and see for himself.

"Patriarch Hao. Jiang Yu spoke.

Hao, who was standing in front of the boat, heard the voice and turned around: "Yu?

Jiang Yu stepped out of the darkness by moonlight and nodded: "Why hasn't Patriarch Hao rested so late."

Hao sighed: "I can't sleep."

Jiang Yu stared at Hao for a long time: "I'm worried that I can't leave safely."

"You kid is just smart, even Zhang Sha can't see that I'm worried, I didn't expect you to see it at once." Hao sighed.

Jiang Yu laughed twice, Hao didn't put away the worried and worried expression on his face, if he couldn't see it, he would really live in vain.

Hao didn't care that Jiang Yu didn't respond to him, and continued to speak: "Why don't you sleep, you still came out."

Jiang Yu thought to himself: But when it comes to the topic, I thought I would sigh for a while.

"I felt the temperature around me rise rapidly, and I was worried that something was wrong with the volcano, so I was ready to go and see it. Hao

frowned: "You say the volcano is different?" Is it about to erupt?

Jiang Yu shook his head: "I'm not sure, that's why I chose to take a look."

Hao: "I'll go too." "

I came to you so that you could go with you, but Jiang Yu wouldn't say this.

"In that case, please trouble Patriarch Hao to come with me.

"Okay.

Hao followed Jiang Yu, and the two walked together towards the place they had been before.

The crater is still a long way from the fisherman tribe, and on the way there, Jiang Yu's brows have not been relaxed. He felt that the temperature was getting higher and higher, and there was some smell of charcoal.

"Kid, you're not a warrior of ability. Hao beside Jiang Yu suddenly spoke.

Jiang Yu was startled and turned his head to look at Hao.

Haomu walked straight ahead without squinting: "Don't be too surprised, everything you show is very similar."

Jiang Yu was surprised that Hao could actually see it, but he was not a pure-bred ability warrior, and the purebred should be like them.