133

☆ 133. Chapter 133

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

133 "What Someone! Jiang Yu looked vigilantly in the direction where the voice came from.

Although I thought that no one would come here, I had been away from here for so long, and who knew if this place would be discovered.

"It's me. A deep, magnetic voice came.

Jiang Yu breathed a sigh of relief and let go of his tense nerves: "You're back, I thought you had an accident, and I'm ready to go to you." "

Yes, the person who came over was Xuan, but Xuan didn't come back with the prey on his hands.

Jiang Yu glanced at Xuan's empty hand and didn't say anything, but instead took out the piece of meat that had been put in a long time ago from the system backpack.

It was originally used for emergency use in the system backpack, but I didn't expect it to be used now, Xuan has seen Jiang Yu take out things casually more than once, and he can't do it calmly.

took the piece of meat from Jiang Yu's hand and prepared to go to the anchor's dinner.

Jiang Yu sat on the stone bench, looked at the busy Xuan and asked, "What happened when you went out?"

Xuan's hand did not stop, and the meat was skewered on the branch and began to roast: "I found traces of human life nearby.

"Here? Someone has stayed here. Jiang Yu asked.

Xuan nodded: "Well, I just left not long after looking at the traces."

Jiang Yuka propped his head on the stone table: "Someone would come to such a remote place." "

Jiang Yu built a house here at the beginning, because there were no good places nearby, and the aura here was relatively strong, and the environment was also good.

Originally, Jiang Yu didn't plan to stay here for a long time, and was going to leave when his strength kept up with the next floor, but he didn't expect to meet the white wolf later, so he stayed here.

The people who can find this place must have some purpose, otherwise they will never come to this kind of place that they can't live in their eyes.

Hyun said as he turned the pieces of meat on the fire, "I looked out a long distance where I found the traces, and I didn't find anyone, but I saw this in those places. As

he spoke, Xuan felt a blue leaf in his arms.

Jiang Yu was stunned for a moment, isn't this the leaf of the condensation fruit tree, why did it appear here.

"Is there any other place besides the previous place? Jiang Yu asked.

Xuan thought for a while and shook his head: "The other places are not clear, we only have them in this place, but the condensation fruit trees are precious and rare, and the growing conditions are extremely harsh."

Jiang Yu touched his chin: "The conditions are harsh, can the condensation fruit be planted artificially."

Xuan shook his head, although there were not many condensation fruit trees a long time ago, they were not as few as they are now. Because some people felt that picking clotted fruit was too dangerous, they moved the idea of digging up the fruit tree and planting it.

However, after trying, they found that no matter how they planted the fruit trees dug up, they could not survive successfully, and gradually the number of fruit trees decreased.