121

☆ 121. Chapter 121

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

121 After everyone's discussion, it was finally decided to engrave the white wolf and the long-eared beast on the bone coin, with the two beast heads occupying the middle of the bone coin, one on the left and one on the right.

Jiang Yu looked at the two bare beast heads, thought about it, and drew two leaves on the side, although the others didn't know what it meant, but it was proposed by the priest, and everyone accepted it.

Why did Jiang Yu add two leaves, he just thought that it was a little better, and he didn't have any other ideas, and Jiang Yu didn't explain too much.

There is no modern mechanized dragon here, and to make bone coins here you need to manually separate the bones one by one and then engrave the desired pattern on them.

Jiang Yu, who is more proficient in carving things here, Jiang Yu can't always carve bone coins, even if he is willing to Xuan, he will not be willing, and the people of the Jiujing tribe will not agree to their priests doing such a thing, and now the priests want to rest.

But because no one has ever made a bone coin, although they know what to do, they don't have a clue at all.

Jiang Yu made one first, and then handed the first bone coin to Mu and asked him to use it as a sample for reference.

Mu did not live up to Jiang Yu's expectations, two days after contacting with wood, Mu mastered the doorway and could already engrave two animal heads and leaves on the bone coin, and the carving was better than Jiang Yu's, adding a little detail.

When he showed Jiang Yu the first batch of bone coins he made, he looked at Jiang Yu hesitantly, he didn't think so much about the things he added, and only now did he remember that what he added was something he hadn't said before.

Jiang Yu looked at the bone coin that had obviously become more refined, but he still had to make a show and talk about the wood, otherwise others would think that they could change it casually, and they would not be punished.

Jiang Yu played with the bone coin, looked at the nervous wood, and smiled: "The bone coin is still very good, but why add these, there is nothing to say in the discussion."

Mu's face turned pale and lowered his head: "I... I just thought that with the addition of these, the bone coin would be more delicate and beautiful. Jiang Yu put down the bone coin: "The use of the

bone coin is for daily transactions, and now our main purpose is to quickly make a bone coin with our special mark and put it into use, how long did it take you to make such a beautiful bone coin." "Wood

: "Put all the effort into carving, it will take a day."

Jiang Yu nodded: "What if you remove these decorations that haven't been mentioned?" Wood

continued to reply: "You can carve ten a day."

"So, now you understand that there is no wood. Jiang Yu put the very delicate bone coin made of wood in front of him.

Mu's age is obviously older than Jiang Yu, but now he is completely afraid to speak by Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu was not in a hurry, waiting for Mu to take the initiative to speak.

Mu was quiet for a while before he slowly spoke: "I'm sorry priest, I know it's wrong, I'll go back and modify the other bone coins."

After speaking, Mu lowered his head and his face turned red, he patronized the bone coin to carve it beautifully, and he didn't think that the bone coin would be put into use immediately.