⚜ 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡

As a fellow deity yourself, you was walking down the hallways in the arena to where buddha room was where he was getting treated after his match

As a fellow deity yourself, you was walking down the hallways in the arena to where buddha room was where he was getting treated after his match. Unfortunately he won, while walking down the hallways the wall beside you exploded? no that wasnt the right word. It was punched to the point it crashed and almost fell on you. you easily dodged it although you were pissed at whoever did that. 

however, a fair skinned tall muscular man came out of the crashed wall. his eyes were blindfolded. once he was fully stepped out he raised his right hand that was nail guards on his right hand's middle and index fingers, as well as on his left hand's ring, middle, and index fingers.

"Wherever we may tread, a road shall appear ahead! Hao!" He said proudly. 

You looked at him with confusion and thought he was extremely weird! he noticed you on the side. 

"You there woman, show me my waiting room." he demanded of you with a smile on his face. Who does he think he is ?! does he know who hes talking to? 

"hurry up and show me my room woman!" he raises his voice a little louder. 

you had enough of his ridiculous manners! you decided to play with him for a little bit. 

"Of course, follow me." you said smiling fakery as you led him to the VIP section where only high deities like yourself could enter.  You opened the door and you look at him walking in like hes one of the superiors. He walks in confidently as he casually walks past Ares and Hermes. He sat down on Hades seat with his legs wide open. 

"Hao! This is a splendid seat!" he said smiling widely while turning towards you

"Arent you gonna sit down here with me pretty woman?" He said confidently 

Armes were shocked as he stared at you walking towards the group. 

"Y/N, what is the meaning of this? who is that? hes sitting in hades seat like its made for him" Armes said with a shocked expression on his face. 

you shrugged, he is quite amusing for a human. Is he a strong fighter? he must be with that confidence he has!

Hermes raised his right hand up to his chin. "Not sure, maybe hes lost? though it do seem like hes human."

"Lost? give me a break! You there! you know this is the chief God's VIP section dont you? Mankinds spectator section is that way! come on I'll take you there myself!" Armes says harshly while reaching out to grab his wrist. 

In a few moments he was flipped over by the same human he though that was weak, his face was planted on the floor and flipped which his back is now on the ground and his large legs over the short balcony. 

you covered your mouth trying to hold in your laugh, "youre amusing for a human, who are you? tell me your name" you said smiling at him ignoring hermes who was down looking confused while his nose was bleeding.