☫ 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

requested by - Emofly , sorry if i messed some things up with your request! some things didnt make sense to me and i decided to change some of it since you were taking too long to reply

,

you've been ignoring Poseidon for a few days for specific reasons, soon enough you grew sick and tired of Poseidons ways and especially the way he acts. 

so, as soon as he was out for some meeting or whatever, he never really tells you much about where and what he was doing. 

you sneakily past through the staff members and the guards in the castle underwater you shared with Poseidon, you swam your way up to the surface easily. 

once you were up in the surface, you look around your surroundings. unfamiliar with your surroundings. 

you figured Poseidon wasnt going to come to land anyways. He rarely do, maybe once a century? 

you brought your legs to walk across the sandy area of this unknown place, you were smart enough to hide the snakes that were on top of your head. you grabbed a piece of cloth that was on the sand and put it around your eyes. 

you couldnt take the risk of accidentally killing these Gods and turning them to stone. they will get suspicious. 

you wondered around the land wherever your legs took you. it took quite some time before finding yourself among gods. it seems they have politics here. 

you wondered around the side walks and through the stores.

you've never kept contact with anyone after getting married to Poseidon. He was really possessive. he wanted you all to himself, he couldnt bring himself to see you talk to anybody else that wasnt him. it went to the point he told the staffs and everybody that was currently a guest or a worker in your home to not speak to you at all. 

you lived in a world where your only company was him, everything were happening as he likes it.

you were enjoying your time on the surface.

while on the other hand, poseidon was going insane. 

he receive the news of you not being home from one of the staff members. he immediately came home. searched for you, then killed all the workers.

 though they were highly trained just so you were protected well. it seems they were too weak if they couldnt sense your presence of you sneaking around. 

 with a blank face in a barely unkept rage, fingers unconsciously tightening into clenched fists.

throughout days and nights, he searched the whole ocean for you in less than a week. his mind was going crazy knowing you escaped his grasps. if you wasnt in the ocean, it was most likely you were on the surface of the Gods territory.