🕯 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

requested by - poseidons_treasure

you were sleeping peacefully on the soft winded grass with the animals of the forest beside you until they shriek in fear, running away from what ever they were afraid of

you groan in annoyance as you rubbed your head to fully be sober of the situation of what was happening. 

after fully being conscious after your long slumber, you've felt a deep dark evil aura coming from one specific part of the forest. which was right in front of you. 

you stood up from your spot and started walking slowly closer to the aura, you had your guard up. this aura you've never felt anything like it, so evil yet a hint of sadness like they were grieving..

you stood behind a tree and poke your head out cautiously, you thought it'd be somebody scary and big built but no, it was just a gloomy God. 

you analyze at what he was doing, he was just picking some herbs. maybe he wants to heal somebody? 

he quickly turns his head to your direction which causes you to hide completely behind the tree. hes very fast...

"come out." he says calmly.

you sighed as you were spot on caught. you revealed yourself to him shyly.

after you were out and revealed. he just took one look at you and continued on doing what he was doing.

you got annoyed at the sight of him ignoring you like that after telling you to come out.

you got closer to him and started poking him on the cheeks

"hey.. you know those herbs youre getting can kill a human in less than 5 seconds right?" 

he continue ignoring you as you babbled on about random things.. i mean even though you were the deity of wisdom, health, and life. you were just honestly so tired of everything!

humans will come to your temple and worship you like crazy to bring back their dead relatives or friends, heal them, or give them advices on what they should do and what not should do. you spend decades on decades serving those humans who worship you and pray for you. you obviously did not need their prayers. 

suddenly the gloomy man had enough of your nonsense talking and strike at you, you swiftly dodge his attack which leaves him shook.

his attacks made you realize who he was

"are you the God thats possessed by Satan himself?" you ask with curiosity, eyes sparkling with stars endlessly

he looked at you and turned away, walking away from you. even though he held on a stoic face, he secretly is shocked by your defense from him, he didnt want to kill you so he chose to walk away.

"you have to answer somebody when they question you, you know!" you said angrily, choosing to follow right behind him. 

finally he turned around and looked at you bending down to your height,

He look at you with irritation on face as there was a vein popping out on his forehead. He just want do his work, but you came here and choose to fool around with him. But he's still calm, though you can feel his aura. 

"so what if im cursed by satan himself, what does it matter to you?" he spits out angrily, clearly annoyed by her antics

"im the Goddess of health, wisdom and life. I can just pull away your curse you know that? you couldve just asked me earlier!" you said grinning like a little child.

"really? you can?" Beelzebub asks with astonishment in his eyes and voice, hes been searching of ways how to kill Satan once and for all and if he cant maybe just remove his curse. oh how gullible he was.

you bursted out laughing holding your stomach at his answer, did he really think I could do that? does he know whos hes talking about? SATAN.

"of course not. hes way too powerful, youre funny." you mumbled through your words from your extreme laughter, as you also wiped a tear from your eyes.

beelzebub felt annoyed but also extremely embarrassed and foolish to believe such nonsense. 

he walks away from you with his ears tinted pink.

you followed right after him, after that you two grew closer and closer. of course you would still annoy him without end.

he had grew to love that side of you, though he would still act as if hes annoyed at your antics even though he would secretly enjoy your company and your laughter.

 he would always smile mentally deep inside whenever you would make silly jokes or faces. he had grew to love that. 

𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊 .