❈ 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲

you two haven't even knew each other for a month yet it seem like you two knew each other since the wombs, and yet it seems like he's getting too comfortable with you..

the air was chilled as it drifted by. goosebumps rising in the wake of the breeze on your skin. you wanted to push him off of you, but he just wouldn't let go. he just tightened his grip on you even more making it pitiful. 

he'd moved for a moment, his legs tangling with yours even more than they had before. for a second you weren't sure if he'd woken up, trying your best to move to get a good look of him sleeping. 

He was so pretty, such a pretty boy.. his hair fell from the large messy bun on top his head, framing his face in the prettiest way.

you ran your hand through his hair, combing it our gently. brushing your fingers against his fair skin. you cupped his cheeks, which had a tint of red on them. Did he have a fever?? but before you could react he suddenly grasp your hand that was resting on his cheeks.

"what're you doing?" 

you got startled by his sudden awakening, was he pretending to be asleep all this time? you blushed in embarrassment on what you did. 

"don't scare me like that," you breathed out, feeling your heart pick up its pace a bit now. removing your hand from his face you pushed back a little. "i thought you were sleeping."

he chuckled before answering, "sorry, you can continue touching me. i dont mind" he smirked even in his sleepy state. 

"when did you wake up?" you ignored his teasing 

"im not sure, but i know it was definitely before you started touching me like that." he smiled widely, dear how was you going to deal with him for years? yet he made your heart go wild.

you clenched your fist in embarrassment as you turned your back towards him, you didnt want him to see your flushed state..yet you felt a pair of arms enveloping your waist pulling you closer. 

He put his face in your neck, smelling your scent. It always calmed him down, because he know it was you whos here. 

before you could respond, he interrupted you.

"your body is cold, have you not covered yourself with a blanket?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows. He really does care about you and it was obvious who wouldn't figure it out by now?

you rolled your eyes as you noticed the sun was rising up, hitting you directly in the face. 

"arent you the person who was stealing the blanket from me all night?" you sat up as you crossed your arms looking down on your husband who was hugging your waist.

you could hear him muffling some words out but you couldn't comprehend what he was saying, instead you lay your hand on his hair as you admired how long it was. 

"im sorry, im such a bad husband arent I?" he pout looking up at you. you couldn't tell if he was just joking with you or not, sometimes you cant tell what hes thinking behind that thick skull of his.

you lean your body to his, softly pressing your lips against his but before he could kiss you back you pulled away.

he pouted in anger, "heyy! dont tease me like that" you scoff.

"i'll give you a better one if you get up out of bed and get ready." you said as you removed his head from your lap, he groaned in response.

but before you could get out of bed he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you back into the bed, before you could even protest he got on top of you caging you like you was a prey. 

now you could clearly see how well built he was...

"awh? did i catch your eye?" you scoffed hearing him speak. 

he suddenly hugged you, cuddling you pulling you close to his chest. you felt so small compared to him, "please? its comfy..i dont want those old men pestering me on what to do." he yawned loudly.

"i can warm you up if you want." 

"or we can get the day started and go back to bed early." you protested, he ignored you pulling you closer to his chest. 

"thats boring, lets just sleep for a coupa of more hours okay?" he stroked your head, but you had enough. 

you got out of his grip, and got out of the bed. "fine you can sleep here, and i'll take care of the place for today okay? get some rest."  you said fixing yourself. 

he grabbed your arms trying to get you back into the bed with him. "noo, i'll come with you! just 5 more minutes.." 

you nodded frustratedly, "fine. only 5 minutes and we get up okay?" you willingly submitted yourself back to his arms once again.

"'kay." that was all he answered, shutting his eyes once more.

"can you not take up all the blanket next time?" you rested your head against him, tucking it neatly under his chin. you could feel his breathing slowing and you weren't sure if he'd heard you.  

"am i not warm enough for you..?" he pouted sarcastically. 

"nope, sorry i might just go find another husband that's hotter." you teased back and immeditaly you felt his body grow warmer. 

"never happening. not possible." he sounded scary and deadly. 

you nodded, "youre right.." you guided his head to lean down and to look at you, you cupped his cheek as you kissed him deeply. 

 he lazily kissed you back in such a way that was special to him. it still never failed to twist your stomach into butterflies and pick up your heartbeat just enough for you to feel it in your chest.

"i thought you were going to wait until we got up?" he teased chucking and smirking to himself licking his lips tasting your cherry lips.

"well, things changed now." you smirk as you let your hand traveled around his body. 

"watch where your hands are going or you might just regret it."  

𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊 .