⚜ 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

requested by unrequitedlovefic 

,

,

oh how much you loved him, so so much. more than your body could even hold in. from the moment you saw him. you wanted him, you needed him. 

it was just a moment of luck the God's had bestowed down to you when youre parents told you, the emperor chose YOU as his future empress as you were the best of the best candidate.

you were delighted, overjoyed, but after you two got married you two never spoke to each other. you would always try to make a conversation with him, spend time with him, but he'd always ignore you and push you away as if you were a pest. 

while you were exploring the castle, you came across a picture of a very beautiful woman, and on her lap was.. your husband. 

you were awestruck, they were a beautiful family.. what happened.? 

suddenly, you accidentally dropped the photo, glass was everywhere. as you were frantically trying to pick up the glass pieces. Qin Shi came running into the room after hearing the crash.

"what have you done you woman.?" he said with an vein popping out his forehead. 

"i-im so s-sorry! I d-didnt mean to your majesty!" you stuttered like a mad woman, making him even angrier at your idiocy. 

"i can't believe my father made me get married to such a dumb woman!" he shouted, walking towards you menacingly making you tremble.

"i-i promise i'll fix it! im sorry!" you said on the verge of tears. 

"you better, or there will be consequences. do you understand me.?" he says coldly. 

he walks bask to his office with his advisors taking the photo of his family along with him slamming the door, his advisors looked at their empress pitifully. 

you pick up the glass, and the frame, walking back and forth to throw it away. hissing from the pain form by the shards of glass in your hands.

you really didn't mean to, how could he be so cruel..?

after that day, you couldn't bring yourself to ever get closer to him. all the romantic day dreams you had of him vanished like it was never there in the first place.  you would always rush walking past him. 

he gave you that traumatic experience you never thought your pampered self would get. never had you been yelled at like that before unless it was lessons by teachers for etiquettes, lessons, etc.

you drowned yourself in work, talking to other people to get him out your mind. 

while he was going crazy, you wouldnt even talk to him and he couldn't focus on none of his work. his mind kept on tracing back to you, these past few months his health been deteriorating, and he knows the reason why. he needs you.

one night while you were working in your office on some documents on land and poverty. being invested in your work you didn't notice your furious husband coming in the room.

he ordered all your servants and maids who were attending you, to get out and leave the room to give you two some privacy.

"don't ignore me.." he asked placing his hand on your desk.

you looked up at him, "my apologies my majesty." 

you said with formalities, your hands that were on your lap trembling. laying your head low. 

Qin shi gently grabbed your chin and raised it upward where he looked down at you, his handsome face.

"attention." 

he randomly said.

you tilted your head slightly in confusion by what he meant.

"give me attention." he said more clearly, turning his face away with his ears turning pink.

your eyes widen, had he gone crazy? wasnt he the same person who yelled at you a few months ago for breaking his family photo frame..?

"my majesty, im sorry. i dont know how you want me to respond to that."

"can you not call me that? 'your majest, your majesty, your majesty' everywhere i go. I'd rather not hear it from my own wife too." he mocked the people. 

"uhm.. how do you want me to address you..?"

he listed out numerous of names couples call each other.

you felt uncomfortable addressing him that way, but hes the emperor. "i-i see." you stuttered out.

"call me it." he frowned while crossing his arms looking deeply at you.

there was tension and awkwardness in the air as silence past by.. you couldnt bring yourself to call him those lovely names when theres no sincerity behind it.

"l-lov..e?" you whispered out.

his face beamed with joy and a small sadistic smile appeared on his face. he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly, "thats more like it."

you hesitatedly wrapped your arms around him, while on the other side a sadistic smile appeared on his face. he couldnt help but long for your attention and your acts of affection. why? he dont know, does he care? nah. 

days went on and on you find yourself spending more and more time with..him. he would do the things that you used to do for him. the servants found out, the more they knew their emperor respected you they started respecting you as well. 

while you were painting in the garden as a activity, you were accompanied by one of the guard. you two started talking as you were feeling a little lonely. he showed you his moves, his story about how he left his home town to provide for his siblings and parents who were unable to work due to the war that happened.

his story intrigued you so much, you gave him your painting you beautifully painted as a gift. he could sell it or do anything with it, who wouldnt want a painting by the talented empress as yourself?

what you didnt notice was a fuming emperor. 

next morning, he brought you the same guard you talked to yesterday. but it wasnt his body, it was his severed head.

you could see it was freshly cut as the blood was still oozing out and the organs were still in tact trying to save him somehow but failed.

you couldnt bring yourself to say anything as you stood there in fear. your hands trembled terribly. 

"should i bring his body too? since you love him sooo much should i??" he asked you mockingly with a harsh cold look on his face. "answer me."

you couldnt bring yourself to say anything as you were frozen in shock and disgust, taking a deep breath you calmed yourself down. 

"why have you done this.?" you said in a scolding tone.

"why? he got too close to you." 

"that doesnt matter, his intentions wasnt on me! he had goals and people to go home to, dont kill your citizens for no reason!" 

"i really dont care. why do you care so much about him? all i hear is blah blah blah."

you were surprised by his dirty tongue. how could he speak about a person who serves for his empire.?

you were going to walk away in anger til he pulled your wrist back with his sword to your throat.

"i dont think we're finished with our conversation, talk to another man besides me you'll see their head on your table every morning." 

he smiles sadistically at you, a wide creepy smile.

𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊 .

sorry for barely publishing, just havent been getting requests and losing motivation along with school work. :').