⤁ 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

this contains some scenes you may not want to read

this contains some scenes you may not want to read. yandere hadess

,,

an arranged marriage with the king of hell was not fun, there was not even a moment of happiness.

you had to do it to save your family, you were shocked and scared at seeing the sight of your family tortured and beaten up to a pulp barely breathing or not being able to manage out a single word. 

Kronos, hades father. 

he was a mighty man alright, he laughed at your tears for crying for your family. he trashed talk you and said how you were so pitiful, and he pitied you. right there and then was when he made a deal with you.

you would become the wife of his eldest son hades and he will leave your family alone, or else they would be dead.

you looked back at your bruised up family members, and immediately agreed to his deal.

 he laughed at your response.

not even a week later, you found yourself walking on the aisle with a frowned face. you kept reminding yourself the reason why you did this in the first place, the other Gods that attended the wedding gave you disapproving looks. 

the whole wedding was a torture, after being forcefully kissed. Hades just walked out and never returned back. 

through out your whole marriage, you decided if this man was going to be the one youre going to spend your life with then might as well make it worth it and learn about each other even if there was no romance.

you never asked him for anything other than to just spend time with each other, not anything. not even jewelry, dresses, etc. while being the strongest Gods he was also quite the riches as if you didnt know that. 

he only replied with short responses with a cold tone, but you knew all his favorite snacks and drinks. you knew how he always liked them and brought the refreshments to his office whenever he was working. 

but not once did he know anything about you. all he knew was that you were a Goddess that was forced to marry him to save her family who she love very much but at the end she was tricked. she never knew her family was already dead. him and his father kept lying to her years and years on end.

you were always so gentle and kind to him, smiling and trying to start a conversation with him but he was either responded with a cold harsh short reply or that youre too annoying and your voice irritates him. he could see how hurt you was by the look in your eyes but always smile and leave him alone.

he always said those words so he wouldnt have to hear your voice again but now why is he now begging to hear it?

you would always beg him to see your family for even once a year or for a few minutes but he always denied. you drank and ate every humiliation he ever said or did to you while the demons and workers either laughed at you or mocked you, for the sake of your family.