Chapter 11

Taehyung was lost in thoughts and jungkook found himself somewhere attached to Omega's nightmares. He doesn't know the exact connection but he's been experiencing peculiar things as well. He wasn't paying attention but now that he thinks, it all began when he saw taehyung for the first time. He couldn't explain what is it but he could now see that it was somehow related to taehyung.

"Hey, it'll be alright. Don't be afraid, I'll be here for you anytime you need me. Now before we both get late for university let's go to your place and fetch your stuff." Jungkook assured tagging along the omega after making sure he was properly clothed this time.

They entered the omegas dorms and jungkook was quick to check every corner of the dormitory.

"It doesn't look like anybody broke in." Alpha retorted finding no signs of trespassing. Everything looked normal and neat in place.

"It wasn't human, jungkook. What I saw wasn't human."taehyung's words left Alpha scowling, he really didn't want to upset Omega by saying it was just his mind so he just kept his mouth shut.

Taehyung grabbed a few important things and slung the bag on his shoulder as they vacated the apartment after locking it.

The day was spent pretty normally with no alpha approaching taehyung even in the classroom. Jungkook was all along with him.

They became the talk of the college and rumours were spreading like wildfire that they were already a couple.

Jungkook and taehyung came to university together, left together and even had lunch breaks with each other.

Alpha enjoyed coming back to the warm home-cooked meals from beautiful Omega's hands and taehyung also felt so safe around Alpha.

They become very close to each other in just a few days as they spend long nights just chatting, cooking midnight snacks and spending most of their time dancing around each other.

The alphas stayed 10 meters away from taehyung, omegas giving blueheads jealous stares and betas cooing at the couple became a new routine.

Taehyung even took time out of his lectures and went to cheer for jungkook on the practice grounds, alpha was dazed and grinning bunnies all the time.

Shortly, the day of Jimin's return to the dorms approached and taehyung was packing his stuff in Alpha's room. Jungkook leaned to the door frame watching Omega zipping up his bag.

"Are you really Leaving?" Ravenette asked with a slight pout.

Taehyung couldn't see but he could definitely hear the pout in his tone.

Omega decided to tease the alpha a little bit.

"Why? you don't want me to?"

"To be honest...No. I really don't want you to leave me." Bluehead's eyes turned into soccer balls at the alpha's bold reply.

"Taehyung... I want to confess to you whatever I feel for you. I know it's going to affect our friendship or maybe it'll ruin everything between us but I can't take this anymore." Jungkook stepped closer to Omega standing beside his bed watching him with his wide oceanic blue eyes.

"I love you, tae. From the day I saw you for the first time, the same moment I fell for you. I neglected my own feelings thinking it was just attraction but no... The pull I feel towards you is anything but mere attraction. My heart hurts seeing you cry through all the pain. I just wanna hide and protect you from the World. I don't know what will be the aftermaths, I don't know if you feel the same but I wanted to let you know my true feelings for you. It's always been more than just an attraction." Jungkook's confession left Omega's heartbeats feral.