Chapter 12

After learning they shared a fated bond, taehyung and jungkook seem impossible to separate. Even Jimin and Yoongi can't make them detached.

Hobi had now started to feel single among all the couples he was surrounded by. Poor alpha.

Taehyung was done with his lectures and was leaving the class when a hand pulled him into the lobby of closed classrooms.

Omega was startled by the act but as soon as he got a whiff of the petrichor scent of his alpha, blue haired immediately calmed down.

"Jungkook! What are you doing?" The omega whispered yelling when the alpha just caged him between the wall.

"I missed you."

"We are in the same class." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"But you don't sit with me."

"Yeah because I know if I did then you won't let me focus on the lecture."

Jungkook pouted leaning his head into Omega's neck nuzzling deep into his scent glands. He has developed a new habit of scenting his mate every chance he gets.

Taehyung giggles feeling ticklish from Alpha's fluffy hair rubbing all over his neck.

"Kook, it tickles." Omega's smile soon turned into a loud gasp when he sensed his mate's tip of nose trailing further down and soon buried between Omega's cleavage.

Taehyung's eyes closed for a moment feeling the puffs of hot breaths touching his flushed exposed skin.

However, he was quick to gain his senses just as he felt the little kisses all over the upper curves of his breasts.

"J-jungkook..." The tiny hands of Omega lightly pushed at Alpha's chest with reddened cheeks.

Alpha moved away still confining his mate with his arms.

Taehyung couldn't even look him in the eyes as his chest heaved in erratic rhythm.

Jungkook took his chin between the index and thumb bringing Omega tolook up.

"You are so beautiful, babe."

Omega blushed the deepest shade of maroon and pushed away the alpha who stumbled back a little watching his mate run away with shy
Smile.

Jungkook was chuckling nevertheless standing in the same place when he felt the sharp pain in his head. The alpha groaned gripping his head nearly crouching on the floor.

Flashes of strange pictures ran through his visions as if thousands of cameras flashes were right in front of his eyes almost blinding him from the brightness.

"Jungkook?"

"...ungkook?" Alpha could hear Hobi's distant voice before the mentioned alpha's arms wrapped him to help jungkook up from the ground.

"H-hobi hyung..."

Jungkook passed out right after calling his friend.

Hoseok immediately took him to the infirmary without notifying anyone else.

The nurse checked blacked-out Alpha's pulse and eyes.

"Does he have any serious condition of brain?" The female beta nurse asked while writing prescriptions.

"No. He's perfectly fit and healthy."

"Hmm. Then it might be because of excessive stress. Make sure he takes rest and if needed then please do consider visiting a hospital. Here are a few painkillers which will help the headache." Hoseok nodded eyeing the nurse leave for the lunch break.