First time meeting

Bella pov

Its my first day back from the summer holiday i'm so excited. i haven't meet Ava and Khloe in so long and Leo and Aiden. you wore a diamond plaid knitted sweater color brown with a black/white skirt and black shoes or air forces. You know what i'm just gonna let my hair be down i don't feel like keeping it up. i walked down stairs for breakfast i had pancakes and orange juice. I walked to my black Range Rover and sat inside and my driver took me to school.

I ran to Ava and Khloe and have them a big hug and said hi to the guys. KHLOE AVA. i screamed. BELLA. they both screamed back. i ran and gave them a group hug. the boys laughed. we all walked to class and the teacher said we had a new student. Welcome back to school everyone we have a new student joining us. Me and Ava looked at each other. A guy with brown hair brown eyes walked in he had curly hair. I really want to touch his hair it looks so soft. Cris why don't you introduce yourself. the teacher said. ok cris replied. Hi everyone my name is Cristiano Ronaldo Jr you can just call me Cris. i love to play football and hope to make the football team. thats great you can sit beside Bella. she's the girl with brown over at the window. the teacher said while pointing at me. ok Cris replied.

I wanted to start a conversation so i did. Hi i'm Bella wait so your Cristiano Ronaldo's son right? i asked. Yeah i'm his son sadly. why are you sad about it? because people only recognize me as his son. OMG IM SO SORRY TO ASK YOU THAT QUESTION. HAHAHHAH he laughed its not you fault still laughing.  

2 periods past and i went up to Cris to ask him if he wanted to sit with us for lunch. Hi Cris wanna sit with me and my friend group for lunch? he said sure and i waited for him to get his lunch. i walked to my friends and the guys were sitting there to so he didn't feel sad with only girls. they all introduced themself and we all had a chat. we talked about football. and Ava asked if i will try out for volleyball. OFC I WILL TRY OUT IM SO EXCITED. they all laughed. when are the try outs i asked myself. Hey guys ill be right back i said. Cris asked where i was going. i told him i needed to ask someone about volleyball. oh ok bye. he said. bye.

I ran back to the cafeteria. GUYS GUYS GUESS WHATTTT. WHAT AIDEN SAID. I YELLED VOLLEYBALL TRYOUTS ARE ONE MONTH. IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDD. Here quickly eat your food class is about to start. HI CRIS WHY DON'T YOU JOIN THE SAME FOOTBALL CLUB AS US? CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING FOR 2 SECONDS AIDEN YELLED. While the rest watched us fight and laughed. NO I WILL NEVER SHUT UP AIDEN. GOD DAMN YOUR SO ANNOYING AIDEN SAID. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY. sure ill join Bella cris said. REALLY YAYAYYAYYAYAYA. aiden went behind me and covered my mouth so ill shut up. LET GO AIDENNNNN. NO NOW BE QUIET. FINE ILL BE QUIET. Hi cris can i have your snap please? i asked. sure its ######## Thanks. 

School ended im going inside and i screamed BYE CRIS BYE AIDEN BYE LEO BYE AVA BYE KHLOE. BYE they all scream back. My driver got me back home and i had lunch and was getting ready for football practice. I wonder if Cris will be there.

Thank you for reading my first ever story the next part will be about football practice. i will try to post a part 2 or 1 a week im not sure when tho. If you guys want to add something or if i should change something please tell me 💗💗 sorry if theres lots of spelling mistakes!