Going out

Cris pov

Its been a few days since my first day of school and today is Friday so we are all going out for ice cream. i'm so excited to see Bella she's so energetic and she's so cute when she laughs she always puts a smile on my face. 

Bella pov

im so excited to go get ice cream i still don't know what flavor i want, should i get chocolate or cookies and cream?? ill think that later i need to first check what im gonna wear. Im thinking of wearing a plain brown sweat shorts and a plain brown sweat shirt and its a crop top (it doesn't have to be crop) and with white air forces and a gold necklace.

STFU group

Bella: HII GUYSS SO WHEN ARE WE GONNA LEAVE FOR THE ICE CREAM!!??

Ava: HIIII WE CAN LEAVE IN 20 MINS IF THATS OKAY WITH EVERYONE ELSE

EVERYONE: ok so lets all meet up at this park ########

Bella: OKKKKK BYEEE

Cris jr: Bye

20 MINS LATER THEY ALL MEET UP.

Cris pov

I saw bella from afar and she was running to me and she screamed hi. "HI CRIS" "HI BELLA" " LETS GO CRIS" she said and grabbed my hand and ran. " HAHAH CALM DOWN BELL" "HHAHAHHA YOU HAVE TO BE MORE FASTER" we saw everyone else and Aiden and leo were smirking i was confused why and i  noticed i was still holding Bella's hand. i swear i looked like a tomato. Ava and Khloe were giggling. " HI GUYSS" bella screamed happily and that made me smile. "Lets just go and get ice cream and get this over with" aiden said while walking " HEY WAIT FOR US AIDEN" Bella said. "BE QUIET BELL" "NO UNLESS YOU WAIT FOR US 😠"  bella said cutely even tho she was trying to act tough. "lets go guys" i said "YAY im still confused what flavor i what?" Bella said "ummm whats your favorite flavor" i asked her " ummmm i like chocolate but i don't know if i should get that or cookies and cream" "what do you get often?" i asked "chocolate" "ok than get that" "ok yeah ill get that THANK CRIS" "you welcome!" 

we walked for 10 mis and we arrived there 

While everyone got there ice cream we all walked to the park and Bella and Ava were on the swings and Khloe was sitting against the pole of the swing. Leo sat next to Khloe and me and aiden sat on the other pole closer to Bella. we all were talking about random stuff and finished our ice cream but we stayed there and talked more. Bella took her phone out her bc someone messaged her i wonder who. she talked to them a few mins and put her phone down. "well its getting pretty late so do you wanna go home?" bella asked "yeah it is getting late so lets go" leo said "do you guys wanna have a sleepover at my house tomorrow bc my parents and out for a few days so they won't be at the house" Khloe asked "sure" everyone said. everyone left (sorry forgot to mention you guys live really close from each other) i said bye to everyone and got changed and ate dinner with my family. "so Cris did you have fun?" my mom asked "yeah pretty fun" " i saw a girl calling your name and ran to you whats her name?" my mom asked "her name was Bella" "hmm Bella she looked pretty and nice" " yeah she is mom" "why don't you invite her sometime" "why tho?" "i know you like her cris" "its that obvious?" "yeah it is" "where is she from?" my dad asked "shes from Japan and Saudi Arabia" "oh wow Japan" "yeah well im done can i leave i have homework?" yes" my mom said "oh wait one more thing can i go to a sleepover at Khloe's house?" yes you can go" " thanks mom thanks dad" i got ready to sleep and took my phone and saw many notifications. 

STFU group 

Bella: KHLOEE WHEN DO WE COME TO YOU HOUSE?!!?!?!?!?

Khloe: YOU GUYS CAN COME AND 6 

Bella: OKK GNNN

Cris: Gn ❤️

EVERYONE expect Bella: OMGG

bella wen offline

cris wen offline

aiden: is that normal??

leo: umm well its new

bella pov

when i saw that text i was blushing so much and covered my face with a pillow. "maybe that emoji was by accident"

cris pov

"OMG WHAT DID I JUST DO SHE MIGHT HATE ME NOW OF NOO" i took a pillow to cover my face bc of how much i was blushing. "well now its has already happened now i just have to wait for tomorrow and see if she still will talk to me bc i guess its not bad right?? well its time to go to sleep anyways today was pretty tiring bc of walking and i have to go to a sleepover tomorrow so that will be fun" i closed the light and put my phone on charge.

the next part will be about the sleepover at Khloes and hopefully Bella won't start hating cris but lets see and lets see if cris will get closer to bella or not. bye guys i hope you enjoyed this part 💗💗

Words - 877