Volleyball

Song: My Love Mine All Mine - Mitsuki

bella pov

its been a week and finally volleyball tryouts has started. i walked to the cafeteria with my food and sat next to ava. i saw on the announcement that volleyball starts today so in wore my some shorts/PE cloths. "hey guys wanna hung out today?" khloe asked "sure" everyone said "hey im sorry i cant come i have volleyball practice" i said "oh its ok" ava said "so you guys still wanna go?" leo asked "yea ig" *i felt kind of sad they would still go without me but its okay.*

time skip

after school i went to the gym and got warmed up and they started writing out skills. after volleyball i came home sweaty. "hi mom" i said tired "hi love" she said making food. "im not really hungry" "oh ok tell me about your day tho" "ok" 

i told her about my day and went to my rom and got changed and took a shower and layed in bed and watched Haikyuu. i went to sleep because i have to wake up tomorrow for school

ava pov

we all went to get ice cream and all started talking forgetting bella isn't here.

2 days later

bella pov

i got ready and really excited because volleyball selections are out. i ran to the gym in lunch and searched for my name...

I FOUND IT

 MY NAME 

i started jumping and ran to my friends "I MADE THE TEAM I DID IT I DID IT" I screamed "REALLY GOOD JOB" cris said. i jumped on ava and khloe so excited. "GOOD JOB" leo,aiden,ava and khloe said to me. i sat down eating my food happily. practice will start tomorrow. "when will they give you your jersey?" cris asked "ummm i think in a week for a few days" "alr" 

the day finally ended

i went to the gym after school and started the practice and made some many new friends. Like Liana, Mariam,Lilly and many more even from the boys team like, Adam and William and Jude and more.

i sat down at the end of practice and they announced that we have an up coming game 

"OK KIDS SO WE HAVE AN UP COMING GAME IN A 2 WEEKS AND I HOPE YOU GUYS GET AS MUCH PRACTICE AND POSSIBLE" 

after practice

i went home and ate food and lied down while i was cris texted

CRISS

CRISS: Hi bell so yk how you made the team what will you do and the club from out of school 

Bella:  oh yeah i think i will miss some practice bc of the camps and events that will happen but i wont quit

CRIS: oh ok

Bella: BYEYEY

CRIS: Bye

"HEY MOM IMA GO TO SLEEP" i yelled from up the stairs"OK" mom said back 

Hey guys sorry i made posted the story late i was on vacation and i hope you liked this part 💗💗 

Words - 480