Trip 2

Song: Stranger - Kenya Grace

Bella pov

its the second day on the trip and i wore my jersey and my shorts and a grey zip up jacket and my shoes and went to the breakfast area/cafeteria. I walked down stairs with my air-pods in with the song Strangers playing. when i went down looking at my phone and heard someone calling my name. "BELLA!!!" ava screamed while khloe was behind her "OH HEYY GUYS" i screamed back. we all sat down and saw the boys coming

cris pov

i woke up and got ready and went down stairs and saw the girls and sat next to Bella "hey guys" i said while sitting "hey guys" the girls said "HEY GUYS" bella said happily saying. we all had breakfast that was pancakes.

no ones pov

girls had games the boys were of and rn hinatas school is not playing.

Hinata's pov

i walked up to cris seeing him alone " hello there im Hinata" i said as nice as possible "oh uh hi hinata?" cris said coldly  "so its cool your Cristianmo child" Hinata said "uh its actually Cristano" cris said to hinata. "well anyways im leaving bye hinata" cris said walking away without even giving a smile. "BYE CRISTIANO RONALDO CHILD!!!" 

*god she doesn't shut up* (when its in between the stars that means thoughts)

Hinata pov

*why is he so cold towards me* *that piece of shit bella* hinata thought while walking to her friends.

bella pov

its finally over. we finally get to go home. im so tired so i wore black long sleeve crop top with grey sweats and blazers. i got my suit case and seat in between ava and khloe and fell asleep. i woke up 10 mins before we arrive and just talked to khloe, ava was asleep.

when we reached i hugges my mom. "MOMMMOMOMOM" "Bella!" mom screamed. 

time skip (im lazy😭)

i lied dowm on my bed and started getting sleepy so i fell alseep.

I hope you enjoyed sorry i posted late i got really busy with all my exams that came up and im sorry this part is small 💗💗

Words - 348