Trip

Song: 505 - Arctic Monkeys

Bella pov

My fav song 505 from Arctic Monkeys was playing on full volume while i was dancing and singing along and was picking what i will be wearing for the football trip. "hmmmmm i think ill wear a white crop top with white sweat shorts and nike blazers. i got my suitcase ready with my cloths and extra things. my mom dropped me at school and gave me a hug. "i will miss you sweetie" "i will miss you haha bye mom ily" "ily too" i ran inside to see everyone there and gave everyone a hug except for aiden and leo. if i had to be honest me and cris became really close we chat a lot and we have many things in common like fav anime's and songs.  when the bus came i sat in the back with the whole group and ofc i sang many songs.  

no one pov

it was a long trip to the camp so many people slept threw the way. bell sat next to ava and cris and she feel asleep and lied her head on cris shoulder. cris didn't mind and put his head on top of bella's. it was time to get out of the bus and bella woke up 10 mins before arriving. cris head was still on hers and she decide to move cris head to her lap. he was peacefully sleeping on her lap and she was just texting some of her friends.

after ten mins she tired to wake up cris by, "hey criss wake up" "time to get up" "5 more mins" he said still sleepy "you can go to sleep at night now wake up" "fine fine" 

Bella POV

I toke her suitcase down and was ready to go until... I saw the opposite teams player. The girl I despise the most.... 

Hinata.... 

I made eye contact with her and just rolled my eyes and walked the other way. "oh hello there long time no see" Hinata said pissing me off. "fuck off" 

"thats no way to talk to your older cousin like"

"oh really I'm really sorry my lovely cousin" I said as sarcasm "you piece of shit" "what? my dear cousin whats wrong now mad again" "don't waste your anger now wait for the game when we beat you" I said back "sure we'll see" she said hitting my shoulder while walking.

"hey Bella i saw something happening over there who even is she you looked really pissed is everything alright?" Cris asked me "oh that girl she's my cousin who i hate the most" "why tho?" "since we were kids she always wanted to be better than me and get all the attention and Im the one who got her into football and volleyball she used the hate sports and from then she's been my rival for everything" "damn that suck but it okay you always be better in my eyes" "thanks Cris"

I share a room with Ava and Khloe and the room next to us was the boys. we all settled in and the girls asked me who i was talking to and i explained the whole thing and from that all of them hated her.

no one pov

it was time to eat so everyone went down stairs.

the STFU group sat together and started talking about random stuff and out of no where bella got a message from her least fav person... Hinata... 

who tf is that sitting next to you 

 none of your fucken business

bro just tell me who that is and i won't talk to you 

Seen

ANSWER ME YOU DUMBASS

Seen 

GOD DAMNIT FREAK YOU

Seen 

"hi bell is something wrong?" khloe asked "nah its just my piece of shit cousin" "what she say now?" "she wants to get closer to cris ahahha" "wtf why tho" "i am not sure" "im so excited to play against that mf" bella said "hahah calm down bell but it will be fun playing against her" ava said. 

Hinata pov

That piece of shit won't answer my god damn question but where the hell did i see him?? OH YEAH HES CRISTIANO RONALDO'S CHILD HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET. ima go up to him and have a good conversation and when i get close i will use him for money hehe and buy whatever i want and ofc i will show off to that mf (bella) 

I hope you enjoyed that part i really hate Hinata and she better not get close to Bella and Cris, There the best ship ever💗💗

Words - 753