Sleepover

Song: Moonlight Kali Uchis 

Bella pov

the sleepover will start at 6 so ima start packing my cloths bc its 5 already. ok so for tomorrow ima pack a black tank top, blue shorts and nike blazers and for pj's ill get  plaid bow front PJ set and for today ill wear a white sweater and a white skirt and nike blazers. ok so im all set ima just walk to her house now.

cris pov

(i don't know what boys wear so you can decided what he could wear) 

I packed my bag and was about to leave until i got a notification from the gc.

STFU group

Bella: KHLOE IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE

khloe: OK IM WAITING BETTER COME FASTT

Bella: OKAYYY

Bella pov

i went offline and walked inside the house like it was my own. tbh that house is my home. i said hi to her parents and walked to her room to se leo and ava already there. "OH HEY GUYS" i said "HII" ava said "hi" leo said "HELLOO" Khloe said "we are just waiting for two people cris and aiden" i said. we waited a few more mins and cris and aiden arrived together and then the fun started.

no one's pov

"what do you guys wanna do?" bella asked "WANNA BAKE OR COOK SOMETHING??!" bella asked "YEAH THAT SOUNDS FUN" khloe said and they all walked to the kitchen and they decided to make pizza.

they were helping each other make the pizza and bella was kneading the dough and they hands had flour on them so her nose had powder on them and she didn't know and cris noticed she had flour on her nose and did this. "hi bell stay still for a sec" "why?" "theres powder on your nose" cris used his finger to remove the flour and she turned to a blushing mess. "thanks cris" she said with a really cute smile. "np" 

"MY LEAST FAVORITE PART" "CUTTING THE VEGETABLES" bella said annoyed. "why tho?" cris asked "BECAUSE ITS HARDD" "SHUT UP BELLA" aiden said annoyed and angry "YOUR SO MEAN TO ME AIDEN NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO GIRL FRIEND" "OH SHUT IT BELLA LIKE YOU HAVE A BOY FRIEND" "AND IM NEVER MEAN YOU JUST PISS ME OFF" "YOUR MEAN" they started fighting and cris pulled bella back before she jumps on aiden. "ok thats enough you two" leo said pushing aiden away from bella. "lets cut the vegetables" ava said everyone agreed. 

while bella was cutting cris saw how she was doing it wrong. "hey bell your cutting them wrong" "huh" she said confused "ill help" cris said going behind bella and cris put his hand over bella's hand (bella is a lot shorter than cris) "oh thanks cris" "np" " try not to cut yourself ok?" cris said a little worried for bella's safety "ok ☺️" bella said smiling at cris, she was blushing like hell. Cris was also blushing when he was touching bella's hand.

Ava and khlow just looked at each other and smirked.

"hi bella should i put your pizza in the oven?" "YOU WOULD DO THAT CRIS" "yeah bc the oven is a little hot so i don't want your hand to get burned" "THANKS CRIS!! "haha np"

after they put the pizza in the oven they decide to watch a movie. "so what movie?" bella asked "LETS WATCH A SCARY ONE" aiden said "NO NOT SCARY" BELLA SAID "but scary would be fun" leo said "hey bell if your scared just hold my hand ok?" he said whispering to bella "ok thanks" when they started the movie bella was terrified bc she hates horror movies. "i can see you uncomfortable wanna hold my hand?" "yeah" she held cris's hand. a scary part came and then bella hugged cris so tight. her head buried in his chest and he gave her a hug back one hand around her shoulder and the other on her thigh. 

"hey guys i think the pizza are ready" Khloe said pausing the movie. bella stopped hugging cris and left to go to the kitchen. cris was kinda sad when she left. he went to the kitchen also. everyone finished eating there pizza's and went to the couch to finish the movie. bella again hugged cris when she was scared and he told her its okay. "bell its okay this movie is not real" "ik but its still scary" "ok but don't get scared at night" "ill try not to" they said whispering. 

cris pov

bella is so close to me i love it

ava and khloe pov

i ship

leo and aiden pov

bro already has a girl

bella pov

im so scared. im happy im hugging cris tho

no ones pov

the movie finished and they all got changed. they all sat on the bed and bella was lying on the bed and was using a pillow as a volleyball and was setting. "IM SO BOREDD" bella said "when should we do now?" bella put the pillow down and watched tiktok's. while bella was scrolling she came across this vid. "LETS PRANK CALL PEOPLE" bella said happily "YEAH" ava said "SURE LETS DO IT" "CAN I GO FIRST?" Bella asked "sure you can go" everyone said "HELLO CAN YOU HEAR ME MADAM" bella said screaming at the phone "um hello? i can hear you who is this" "OH MY YOU NO REMEMBER ME MADAM?" "no not really" "OH FREAK YOU YOU MONKEY I SPENT MONEY O  YOU AND YOU DON'T FREAKIN REMEMBER ME" "sorry no" they had a conversation and laughter they ended and they all gotten sleepy.

"hi guys i feel really sleepy wanna go to sleep?" bella asked "sure" cris said. they slept like this, aiden and the end than ava, bella, cris,leo,khloe.

I hope you enjoyed this part the next will continue the sleep over 💗💗

Words - 962