Football practice

Bella pov

Ima just wear black shorts with a black shirt. (sorry i don't know anything about football) i got in the car and my driver took me there. AVAAA KHLOEEE HELLOO i screamed. Of course Aiden was there oh and Leo. Oh my god you back aiden whispered to himself and of course i heard it. YEAH IM BACK AIDEN AND IM GONNA BE EXTRA LOUDER HAHAHAH. CRIS HIIIII I screamed. OH HI BELLA he was far so he had to scream. He walked over to us and i said good you made it. He smiled and it was adorable. when will practice start cris asked. leo replied and said in 5 mins. REALLY OH SHOT I HAVE TO GO FILL UP MY WATER BYEYEYEY i screamed and ran. SHUT UP aiden yelled. everyone laughed.

The boys and girls teams were working together so we had to be partnered up with a boy. Hi cris wanna be my parter i don't wanna be with Aiden he will keep screaming at me while i looked down and Leo will obviously be with Khloe. Ok lets go practice over there he said grabbing my hand and running. we went to a corner and passed the ball to each other it was fun because he kept making me laugh my ass off. GUYS COME SIT DOWN WE HAVE TO ANNOUNCE AN EVENT THATS COMING UP the coach yelled for everyone to hear. me and cris sat next to Leo and Khloe while Aiden and Ava wee sitting beside us.

OK SO WE HAVE AN UPCOMING EVENT. THAT WILL MAKE US LEAVE THE COUNTRY. THE COUNTRY WE WILL BE GOING TO IS BAHRAIN. EVERYONE FROM THE BOYS AND GIRLS FOOTBALL WILL BE IN THE SAME AIRPLANE. THE GAME WILL BE IN 2 WEEKS. WE WILL BE STAYING FOR A WEEK SO YOU GUYS WILL BE NEEDING A SUITCASE. WE WILL SEND MORE DETAILS BY EMAIL BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK US RN OR AFTER PRACTICE OK SO WE ONLY HAVE 5 MINS LEFT SO YOU GUYS CAN PACK UP. COACH I HAVE A QUESTION i said as i raised my hand. What is it Bella? Will the girls and the boys be in the same camp? yes they will be. OMGG YAYYYY WE CAN ALL BE TOGETHER OR BESIDE EACH OTHER i said as i stood up. Aiden stood up to and smacked my head and said YEAH THAT WILL BE GREAT NOW BE QUIET WILL YOU. OUCH I YELLED LIKE SOMEONE STABBED ME. omg she will never grow up Leo said. HUHH LEO HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME. what do you expect she is the youngest out of all of us Ava said. NOT YOU TO AVAAAA. come on lets go guys Khloe said and we all laughed and than wen separate ways because our car were far from each other. 

I ran inside the house and gave mom a hug (i forgot to mention your dad dead when you were 10) mom i have homework. ok dear mom said ill call you down when dinner is ready. i ran up stairs and got changed to some plain white tanktop and black shorts. i did some homework while jamming to Shinunoga E Wa and after that i watched Tiktok until i got a message and saw chris was added to our friend group

                                                                               STFU group

   Leo added Cris the the group to the group

Cris ⚽️: Hey guys

Ava 📱:Hey 

Leo 🦈: hi 

Aiden 💀: hi bro

Khloe 🐻: hello

BELLA 💗: HELLOO

Ava: yall wanna hung out on Friday like to go get ice cream

EVERYONE: yeah/sure

Bella 💗: I HAVE TO GO BYEEEE

EVERYONE: BYE

The next part will be about getting ice cream. hope you enjoyed 💗💗