Sleepover 2

Song: Without me - Eminem 

no ones pov

everyone was getting ready to sleep.

when they all got ready for bed they all started to chat about something. "im really tired im gonna go to sleep gn" bella said "me to gn" cris said. later at night everyone were literally dead. bella got thirsty and woke up to go to the kitchen to get water but she felt a strong hand on her waist and she turned to see who it was and it was cris he was little spooning bella. she tried to get out of his grip but couldn't. he woke up and asked bella whats wrong. "bell whats wrong?" he asked in a sleepy voice. "i want water" "ill get you some" "no its ok" he then got up and went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. "thanks cris!" "np bell now come lets go to sleep" he said "ok". they lied down and cris put his hand on bellas waist. bell got so many butterflies in her stomach and was blushing so much. "bell is something do you not feel comfortable should i put my hand back?" "no its okay cris i just don't feel good it will get better by tomorrow" "ok but if you don't feel good just wake me up" "ok" 

Ava woke up and saw cris and bella cuddling and toke a pic.

bell and cris woke up and bell took cris hand of her waist and got up and said gm and went to the bathroom to get ready and did her skincare routine. when she got out she went down to see everyone there already ready and bella joined them for breakfast. everyone had cereal or pancakes. "HEY GUYS WHATCHA WANNA DO TODAYY?" bella screamed excitedly. "IKK WE CAN GO TO THE MALL" Ava suggested "YEAH LETS DO THAT" bella replied "ok" cris said. cris didn't really wanna go but he didn't want bell to be sad. "HELL NAH I AINT GOIN TO THE MALL" aiden screamed "NO ONE ASKED YOU AIDEN WE ALL KNOW YOU GONNA SAY NO TO EVERYTHING" bella screamed back "SHUT UP BELL" They both started fight and cris put his hand on bell's thigh so she can calm down and no one knew. bella was blushing so much. "so are we still going to the mall?" khloe asked "YEAH WE ARE AND IDC WHAT AIDEN WILL SAY" bella yelled looking directly at aiden and giving him a death glare and he was giving one back.

"OK SO LETS GO GUYS IMA WEAR MY SHOES" bell said "HEY HOW WILL WE GET THERE?" "oh yeah" leo said "TAXI" bella said "i don't think thats safe" cris said "ITS  OKAY WE WILL TELL HIM TO PICK US UP FROM ANOTHER HOUSE AND NOT THIS ONE" ava said "YEAH SMART AVA" bell said to ava hitting her back "ouch" "LETS GOOOOOO" they all went to a random house and the taxi came there and they all sat there. aiden in front. they were so squished. ava in the window side leo and khloe squished and bell on cris lap.

bell pov

"I don't really have to seat on cris lap" "theres no other choice" ava said "unless khloe wanna seat on leo lap?" "no thanks" khloe said shaking her head as a no. "come on bell" cris said to bella "fine im coming" 

i sat on cris lap looking down.

cris pov

bella was sitting on my lap and i wanted to stay like this forever. im not sure if she feels uncomfortable when she suggested khloe to sit on leo's lap. "hey bell you okay are you uncomfortable?" cris asked whispering "no im okay thanks for asking" bella said whispering back.

no one pov

when we reached there aiden paid the driver and we all walked in. "CAN WE GO TO BERSHKA?" bella asked excitedly  "SHUT UP BELL YOUR SO LOUD" aiden said back "LIKE YOUR NOT LOUD" "OH MY LORD" "ok guys calm down and lets go" cris said holding bella's hand "lets go to Bershka" ava said "yayay" 

bella ran in still holding cris hand and was dragging cris with her. "cris do you think this will look nice on me?" "if i had to be honest everything will look like on you bell" bella was blushing so much after that response. "thanks cris but be honest" "i am" "fine ill get it" "should i hold it for you?" "you would do that thanks cris!" cris was holding what bell wanted and kept walking with out cris complaining. 

"i think im done ima go pay" "ill pay for you bell" "no its okay cris ill pay" "no i insist" "you can pay if theres no trouble" "ok lets go" after paying "ill pay you back" "no need" "lets go bell" "ok coming" "let me hold you bag" cris said to bell" "thank you cris!" 

they kept going to different stores and decided to eat. they all went to a cafe. bell got a spanish latte, aiden iced coffee less sugar same for cris, ava got a strawberry refresher. khloe got a spanish latte and leo got a normal iced coffee. they all were drinking there drinks and decided to go back to khloes house. 

"hey guys ima go home now i have piano class 😢" bella said "oh damn" ava said "gtg bye guysss" bella said "byee" the girls said "bye bell" cris said "see ya" aiden and leo said.

bella pov

i finally reached home and hugged mom. we both have food and i told her about my day and about cris and then had my piano class.

Thats the end of this part hope you enjoyed i know bella enjoyed it 😭 bye guys ill start working on the next part 💗💗

Words - 963