Do me a favour

School was just comming to an end for the day and cynthia was walking through the hallways after collecting her things from her locker, she got a text and reached for her phone from the pocket of her cargos, the text was from Nick and it read "yo do me a favour pls pls pls", Cynthia squinted and groaned. She typed back quickly and replied "omw to the car anyways u can tell me in a min", she sent the text and before she could put her phone back in her pocket he shot back "Nah. Im not in the car." she eyed the text and her eyebrows furrowed. "tf u mean ur not in the car" she began quickly walking towards the parking lot while texting. "just do me a favor and go with jordan PLEASE or shes gonna be so pissed at me." cynthia squinted, what did he mean? "??" replied Cynthia with no further need of question.

"just say youll go with her please." she read as she aproached the car and saw Jordan patiently waiting in the drivers seat vibing to her music. Cynthia opened the passengers seat still aggrivated and confused as to why she got put in this position. Cynthia sat down and shut the door as she avoided looking at Jordan in this awkward situation. Jordan slolwy turned her music down, "the front this time? Not sure nicks gonna be too happy but whatever, i prefer it this way." she said in that same flirty tone as she tapped the wheel with her thumb. "Wheres he at? We're gonna be late for the interview meeting thing for his car." she said checking her watch, looking out and looking in her side mirror.

Cynthia swallowed nervously and thought about the text, her brother was being a dick but she wasnt gonna do him like this, or Jordan. "hes not here- better i go with you instead anyways..." Cynthia said quickly. Jordan turned off the music. She slowly turned to Cynthia with a confused and annoying look, "Its for HIS fucking car what do you mean hes not here?!" she said her voice going to a high pitch because she was annoyed. "Dont you dare catch attitude with me this is far from my fault i dont even know what you two were going to do?!" replied cynthia with the same tone. Jordan groaned and her eyebrows furrowed, she was pissed "so, you know how he wants the BMW now that he sold his car? Yeah so like, we were gonna go to Marcos dealership and bargain him for a decent price but this stupid fuck didnt even show up-" Jordan sighed, she genuinely looked annoyed.

Cynthia inhaled and knew she was going to have to do it. "Just go with me, he can pay us back for the favour after anyways." she said calmly trying to make the best of the situation. Jordan nodded and started the car. "yup, yup, your right, your right" she said breathing out and pulling out of the parking spot, "plus we'll probably have a better chance of getting the car if hes not here anyways." She said with a smirk, cynthia giggled slightly and nodded. "cant argue with that."

They arrived and jordan parked up, she exhaled and turned to Cynthia, it was silent for a second. "we are NOT getting this car are we?" Jordan said with a frustrated sigh. "We dont even have a plan?!" she said with a voicecrack. Cynthia sighed as annoyed as Jordan. "WAIT- oh my god i have an idea." said Cynthia suddenly and quickly. "what?" Replied Jordan. "i saw in this TV show once right, I learnt that if you reject all the expensive offers, be dominant and shit and pretend to leave they give u a better price." Jordan looked to her for a second with a blank face "...thats fucking stupid." she replied. "You know what sass master? We're doing MY plan, I came here with you, plus im smart." replied Cynthia as she opened the car door, "COMMON THEN HURY UP" she shouted at Jordan who was sitting in the car.

The dealer sat opisite Jordan and Cynthia, Jordan looked really nervous, Cynthia thought she was going to have to do all the talking. The dealer was a very short man with a large bold spot and an unmissbale mustache, he had a warm smile. "as you know my names Marco and i hope i can sell you the 116d sport for a reasonable price, say 30 k?" he smirked showing his golden tooth. "well-" Cynthia began, but she was cut off by Jordan slamming her hand on the table. "GUESS WHAT MARCO, I THINK YOUR FULL OF SHIT." there was an awkard silence in the room, Cynthia was already fed the fuck up.

After the awkard silence, Cynthia spoke "uhm as i was going to say...i dont think 30 thousands gonna work for u-" she was cut off again "NOT GONNA WORK MARCO-" jordan shouted again dramatically, Cynthia kicked her under the table and did a fake laugh so it seemed like she was calm and composured, "uhm thank you Jordan...yes yes we dont think it will work for us, infact we were offered a much cheaper price down at Liams." Lied Cynthia. Jordan squinted and muttered to Cynthia, "who the fucks liam?" She swallowed and replied "I...I dunno..." Jordan let out a shaky breath. There was no way they were getting this deal.

"THAT MOTHER F- i mean uhh- liam? He offered you something?" Excalimed Marco who actually seemed to be pissed off. "Ill knock it down to 25k." he said bluntly. Jordan and Cynthia both side eyed eachother and tried not to smile. Jordan got up and her chair fell back. "He offered us 20K MARCO AND IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO MATCH IT IM AFRAID WERE GONNA BE INSIDE OF YOUR HAIR JUST ABOUT NOW." Cynthia swallowed and added onto it. "I-it's out of your hair sweetheart..." she corrected her. "OUT OF YOUR HAIR JUST ABOUT NOW." She said correcting herself as she grabbed Cynthia's wrist and walked out.

As they walked out and walked closer and closer towards the car Cynthia sighed. "What the fuck did you just do." She muttered. "Loose us the deal I think-" Jordan was quickly cut off by footsteps heard behind them, a sweaty and short bald man, Marco, grabbed his knees as he breathed heavily. "WAIT LISTEN- HEY KIDS COMMON-" Jordan and Cynthia didn't turn around but stopped in their tracks. "10k. I'll give it to you for 10k." Jordan and Cynthia side eyed each other and smirked.

10 minutes later they were on a drive home and Getaway car by Taylor Swift was playing on the aux, both of them loudly singing along while Cynthia dangled the keys to the BM in her hand. "IN A GETAWAY CAR OHHHH NO THEY NEVER GO FAR OHHH" they shouted in sync, genuine smiles on their faces.