I lost track of time

Jordan parked up in Cynthias driveway and they both got out, laughing and talking about how it went. "no way i literally got us that deal!" laughed Jordan. "uhm it was literally my idea so hush" replied Cynthia. As they aproached the door, there stood Maria, leaning against the doorframe. "Maria? Whats up whatcha doing here?" asked Cynthia, confused. "...are you serious?" replied Maria, a frustrated look on her face. "4 sharp? Your 40 minutes late, and i still waited, looks like your busy though right?" Maria said throwing a glance at Jordan.

Cynthia instantly knew what this was, fuck, how could she have forgotten. "oh my god Maria i- i lost track of time let me explai-" Cynthia began but she was cut off. "Its whatever, its fine you dont need to..." She looked hurt, but she tried to put on a small smile because she didnt want Cynthia to think she was mad at her. "i texted my uncle anyways, had a feeling you wouldnt show up." She said pointing to her uncles car which was waiting outside as she walked away.

Jordan stood there awkwardly and swalloed. "hey...im sorry did i- i didnt know you had plans Cynth." She said feeling kind of guilty. "no...no its not your fault," She smiled "lets show Nicholas what we got him hm?" she said dangling the keys in the air trying to maintain a good mood. Jordan smirked, "and he ows us favours too so thats a plus right?" they laughed and went inside, Cynthia feeling guilty, buts shed sort that later.