ೃ⁀➷ 2 : All star or No star?

After the energetic performance of jellyfish trainees, the next group was of 4 girls from the company Starship- the same company that Ahn Yujin, Jang Wonyoung were under, now a part of IVE

After the energetic performance of jellyfish trainees, the next group was of 4 girls from the company Starship- the same company that Ahn Yujin, Jang Wonyoung were under, now a part of IVE. The girls were wearing suit-styled grey,black and white outfits that gave a chic vibe. 

"Hi I'm Seol Minseo!" 

"Hello I'm Jang Sumin!" (Fromis9-Jiheon)

"Hey! My name's Kim Chaerin!" (Lee Yubi)

"And, I'm the maknae, Hong Nari," (Nmixx-Sullyoon)

"Ah, right, Hong Nari, you co-wrote and produced Hype Boy by New jeans is that right?" Seolji asked. "Really? I love that song!" Many trainees discussed and smiled. Some even singing the lyrics as few of them stood up to do the hook step. 

"Yes, that's right," Nari brought her mic down, the camera capturing her shaky hands that held the device, Seolji, one of the masters noticed and said, "Nari, everything will be alright! Don't worry!" 

Getting that piece of attention towards her anxious state frightened her more, Nari felt her voice choking, that feeling of not being able to utter a word infiltrated the muscles in her larynx, and so she just nodded, pursing her lips. She grew worried, would she be able to perform? Will her voice even reach out? Suddenly she was pulled out of her thoughts as a scream of cheer came her way. 

"Hong Nari you can do it!" A bright and smiling girl smiled from the K-team, dressed in simple jeans and a black hoodie, her monolids sparkling. Everyone turned towards Hanbyeol who had exclaimed the cheer. "What? K-team has to win! Where's the cheering?!" she remarked, as everyone followed suit. 

"All right please start," the judges said, impressed by the team work of the Kgroup. 

The group began getting into their positions, just then Jang Sumin turned to the maknae, "Nari, don't try to live up to anything, you're amazing just as you are." And soon, harmonious melodies of Dreamcatcher's "You and I"  was played. 

Gasps and "Woohs" wafted across the room as the stage continued, each and everyone of them displaying great skills and the performance ended with a beautiful high note by none other than Nari. 

"Thank you," they bowed, awaiting the results. 

Sumin, 3 stars; Chaerin 3 stars; Minseo 3 stars. "Nari, where did your nervousness go? You looked as if you were going to fight a war before, but when you did the chorus and the high note, you were totally unrecognizable, for that... you get an all star," claps and cheers echoed the room as the group bowed and began departing to put on their stars. "First all star," Winnie could be heard saying. 

"I can't believe you rated yourself with 1 star," Sumin said. "No, I thought I wouldn't be that good," Nari spoke, sticking on the last star, as her group members hugged her. "Don't be so nervous okay, you'll now be known as the first all star," Sumin bragged for her.