ೃ⁀➷ 3 : To be or not to be

"Ah, yes I do have a brother here," Hanbyeol smiled, looking towards the K-team trainees

"That's not teacher Lim Hanbyul here, is it?" Kooyoung suddenly asked. "No," she laughed, as the said master could be seen chuckling. 

"So," the masters began turning towards the K group trainees.

"Wait!" she quickly said. "Is it okay if you don't reveal who my brother is until the end? I want everyone to get an impression of me without a bias," she explained as the masters agreed. "I also have been asked to be mysterious by my company but I've failed tremendously in doing so." she concluded.

All the people broke into laughter, not able to control their snickers at the girl's humour. "See, people with the name Hanbyeol are very funny," Lim Hanbyul commented. "You must be an exception then," Young-joon looked towards the fellow judge, who scoffed jokingly. 

"Okay, but seriously, I have a question, you are from a big 3 company, so why are their only 2 stars on each of you?" Seolji asked.

"Honestly, when we were chosen as the trainees to be sent, we were basically told that this would be more or less a learning experience, hinting that they didn't think we were good enough to match the criteria for debut," Yoo Hari bluntly spoke.

"Ah, that's the tough training in the big 3 companies," Lee Seokhoon sighed. The other trainees felt bad, whispering to each other how they'd basically already been discouraged.

"But guys, this was too depressing, we'll let our performance speak for ourselves!" the four girls began, getting ready as the others had something else in their mind.

"See when they were talking about her brother they turned to our side, so the trainee has got to be in our team, and- and she looked towards that side when talking about him, so her brother is probably a boy since most boys are sitting over there," Gyuvin said thinking he was connecting dots. "Well spotted sherlock, thank god for you, I was searching the G group girls but without your clever deduction I would have never known a K group trainee's brother was a Korean boy," Mirae pointed out. 

"Oh." Gyuvin nodded. "Seriously what goes on in your head?" Yujin tsked. "I'm not fighting for you anymore if you ever get into a fight with someone like Gunwook," Gyuvin sulked. "As if you even could," Yujin blew a raspberry, suddenly stopping in his tracks as he saw Nari silently giving him a side eye. 

"She's gonna think I'm an immature kid now, no!" his mind went into an immediate spiral of regret and embarrassment, little did he know, Nari was just hyperfixating on a typo of Star ptanet on the wall nearby.

Suddenly, the chaos was interrupted when a siren sound began playing as the team's song was revealed to be Stray kids' District 9.

"Talk, talk cham maldeuri mana, What, what heotsoriman neureo" Yoo Hari began.

"Jansorina yokjigeorineun jebal geumanhae, Jugi doedeun babi doedeun naega araseo halge" Noh Haru continued. (Park Gyuyoung)

"Sasireun nan nareul molla,Dapdapae eonjena maeil gomin jung, Answer me geureom haedabeul jwobwa sok siwonhan daedap jom," Ahn Yumi shocked everyone with her rap, but not as much as Hanbyeol who delivered the strong chorus after doing 2 continuous front flips.(Hanbyeol: Haneul-kiss of life, Yumi: Aespa-winter)

The next segment, which was changbin's rap was perfectly done by the young girl who made everyone vibe with her rhythm and skill.

"Yoo Hari, 3 stars," "Noh haru, all star," "Ahn Yumi, all star," Hanbyeol clapped for her teammates, like the other contestants who were hearing those continuous all stars. "Hanbyeol, that part where you leaned towards the G Group trainees and sang your "you better watch out", that caught my attention," Ph-1 remarked.

"So, All star Hanbyeol, do you want us to reveal your brother now?" Seolji asked nonchalantly as she gave the girl her score.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She almost screamed, giving the judges a deja vu of the trainee before. "And she was calling him weird," Gunwook thought to himself, while looking over at Junhyeon who was snickering at her reaction, however seeing the giant looking at him his eyes widened and he bowed, as if apologizing but the giant himself couldn't realise why he apologized. 

"So," the judges turned back. "They're gonna say who the brother is!" Zhang hao exclaimed, gasping cutely. "I know the brother you know, very well," Matthew smiled. "And you couldn't have told us before?" Yuki raised a brow. "Hey she wanted to be mysterious," the canadian shrugged.

"Sung hanbin-oh my-are you crying?" Lip J stood up in shock as the people couldn't help but aw at the fact that Hanbin was crying because of how proud he was of his sister, talking about how much she has grown. "Oppa stop crying you look ugly!" Nevertheless the emotional moment was broken by his sister.

"You never cared this much so why are you-" she sniffled back a tear. Continuing the audience's aw'd reaction. "They remind me of my children," Koo young suddenly said, as Youngjoon added, "Just adopt these 3 now, Han yujin and these two."

-

The next unit was Seok Matthew and Winnie Kim. They stood with a stark difference in their visuals. Matthew looked cute and "smol" while Winnie looked like a model with her tall height that towered over the boy and exuded an elegant vibe. People found it hard to believe that Winnie was 2 years younger than Matthew. 

"Winnie looks like she picked up her younger brother from middle school," Jay joked. "That actually makes sense," Yuki sniggered. As Ricky laughed to himself hearing them.

The duo then performed Jay Park's All I wanna do. Everyone completely impressed with their vocals and energetic dancing, while having excellent chemistry. "They're really good," "I love their vocals!"

"You both have the same number of stars." Lip J began, pursing her lips, "You both got 3 stars."

"Thank you, the duo bowed," happy that they got to keep their 3 stars. "Let's work harder and get 4 stars, Matthew," Winnie spoke in english. "You know since we're in korea... in a korean show, shouldn't you call me woohyun oppa," he suddenly said. "You literally sound like a creep stop," she laughed as Matthew sighed, "I don't wanna be seen as just cute!" "That makes you sound even cuter," Winnie teased him.

-

At the end of the day, The K-Team bagged the win, giving them the benefit of being able to view the signal song first. However, that would be after they reached the dorm building, for now, the cameras were turned off. 

"We will be going to the dorm building now, everyone please come outside with your luggage." The staff announced.