ೃ⁀➷ 6 : Which Team?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [Things that are not captured on camera are written in bold]

Oh how quick did the time pass by! They made new friends in their rooms, new relations during practices and some people had their levels changed after the re-evaluation with the test song. And who would have known that the two centres of the signal song, Hanbin and Mirae would emanate near perfect chemistry as their visuals almost flawlessly charmed the viewers. 

Of course, there were some setbacks, with people as usual going out of their way to call the female trainees absurd names and curse them out every chance they got, but for the first time the male race made use of themselves as the fanboys defended their favourites with appreciation posts, edits and other things. 

People compared the show to I-Land, which was also a co-ed survival show that debuted Enhypen a 13 member mixed group, currently under hybe. "Hanbin and Mirae are basically Heesung and Seoyun but different fonts," a netizen commented on an online forum, referring to the ace duo of Star Planet and I-Land. 

Coming back to the trainees, they were currently all assembled in the grand hall, listening to Hwang Minhyun, the star master who was announcing the trainees with the most amount of views on their signal song fancam. Lee Hoetaek, obviously got the most in the K boy group. 

While for the girls, the candidates left were Mirae, Hanbyeol and Nari. "The 3rd rank goes to...Hong Nari." Claps and congratulations were thrown at her direction until the 1st place was announced. "Candidate Hanbyeol congratulations on getting first place." 

Sheer surprise and shock could be heard as everyone cheered, Mirae patting the girl's back. "Seriously, the Sung siblings are like...I don't know enough korean to find the adjective," Yuki said to Winnie who laughed in return. "No but seriously both of them are a force to be reckoned with, someone should ask their mother what she ate when she was pregnant with them," Winnie chuckled.

For the G-group the rankings were as follows:

3) Yuki 

2) Meilin

1) Xu Ling (Kep1er-Xiaoting)

And then, the mission songs were announced. 

-

"I want to do back door! I wish we also had that song!" Hanbyeol exclaimed in sadness as the songs for the boys were announced. This test would divide them according to their gender and therefore the songs would be different for boys and girls. "But Hannie you did back door so many times for evaluations!" Haru chuckled. "Well...no! They have kill this love too?? Why couldn't I have been born a boy no fair!" her agony continued, as Mirae couldn't help but laugh at her antics.

"Now, for the female trainees, the first song is," Minhyun walked towards the board, pulling the sticker aside. "Iz*one's..." he took a dramatic pause. "Violeta." 

"Oh that one's really difficult," Winnie said, turning towards Yuki. "I agree, if we have to run to that song, I'm not running there," she laughed. However, Hanbyeol could be seen gasping in utter happiness as she then said, "Nevermind, I'm happy being born a girl!"

The next song was 4 walls by f(x) which would apparently include a heel choreography. "I hope I don't have to do this one," Nari said to Sumin. "And lastly, You calling my name by Got7."

And then the teams were formed. 

-

K Teams: 

Yoon Mirae, Sung Hanbyeol, Ahn Yumi, Kim Chaerin, Na Jimin, Kim Chaeryeong, Jeong Minyoung, Yoo Hari