ೃ⁀➷ 7 : It should've been fine

Charlie's team, or Violeta of G group, were backstage, breathing in and out, calming themselves, "Just remember all that you have practiced it will be very easy alright?" Charlie told her teammates, despite her own shaky voice. 

"Hey, Charlie, it'll be fine, just go out there and do your best," Nari assured, looking at the nervous girl. "Yes, don't worry too much," Sumin also smiled.

"Thank you," the G group smiled back, before they were all called to the stage. "Hwaiting!"

"Hello everyone! We are..." Charlie began, "Charlie's Angels!" Everyone exclaimed, as the other contestants laughed at the clever group name. "They look like angels too," Ling said to Meilin, who nodded in agreement. After their introductions, their stage began. 

"It's hard to believe Charlie's a two star," Yong-jun said, as the judges watched the performance. "Honestly all of them really worked hard, I feel so proud right now," Seolji commented. "Wow seriously all of them, did such a good job, if only it wasn't for Fei's one mistake, it would've been great," Lip J said, referencing to Fei's voice crack during the second verse. 

-

"Hello Star Creators! We are your Violeta, here to remove all your blues," The K team announced using a clever pun of violet and blue. "They all look so pretty!" Mirae said looking at the screen. "Why does Nari look like a real flower?" Hanbyeol remarked, her eyes gazing intently on the screen. "Because she's a Nari," Haru said from the back, laughing at her own joke, as the others followed. 

(In Korean Nari means a lily)

"There's no way we can win against that," G group trainees thought to themselves.

"There's no way they can win against that," K group trainees thought to themselves.

And well, they were right, the K group won by almost a landslide, nearly every member having more points than their opponent, the people in the korean waiting room cheered and roared in happiness as the G groups waiting room fell into sighing and consoling each other.

"I was very upset when we lost, because I know it's a competition and all but it still hurts to know that all of our practice just...I don't know...went to waste?" Charlie said in her interview, tears threatening to fall out of her eyes. 

The camera captured the korean Violeta team being cheered on by the others in the waiting room and Nari's eyes sparkling like beautiful tapioca pearls as she smiled brightly. "Everything will be fine..."

-

The next teams to go were the four walls unit. The K group first stepped up, wearing high heels that were a part of their choreography. "Why are they so tall," Na jimin said, feeling upset over her own height, nevertheless the K team introduced themselves and were welcomed by series of claps and cheers. 

"Haru looks different today," Hanbyeol said to Yumi, who replied, "You mean she looks pretty?" "No, I mean yes, but she's supposed to have that tough-and cool-tomboy look!" Yumi sighed, before they looked back hearing Hanbin singing, "Yea I'm a f- tomboy! Yeah!" "Why are you like this?" Hanbyeol questioned her brother, who continued jamming to the song playing in his head. 

"Woah! It's starting!" "It's a heel choreography right?" "And there's waacking and tutting as well no?" "Right!" Hanbin's eyes lit up at the mention of tutting, and he suddenly started doing some cool moves, that he remembered from their choreography during the interim check. 

(What The K group wore)

"I'm so proud of Haru," Hanbyeol chirped after Haru's rap part was over. "Isn't she 5 years older to you?" Yumi quirked a brow. "So? She's my baby!" 

"They're doing a really good job," Lip J commented when the tutting part came.

The G group was just getting ready to go on stage, since they were next, marking the dance one last time, and warming up their voice. Meilin was fixing a stray hair that fell out of Ling's hair, however, she heard a scream coming from behind her. "Did you hear that?" Meilin asked. "Hear what? Is everything okay?" 

"Yea I'm alright but I could've sworn I heard someone scream, like in fear, if that makes any sense..." 

"You're probably just nervous, maybe your ears are ringing, besides it must be nothing just stay calm okay?" Ling assured her. "You know I'll check it out, that'll make me feel alright."

Perhaps, it was fate, or maybe a destiny that god never wrote, but Meilin started walking towards the hallway behind, the scream becoming louder, but still muffled. As the girl followed the voice, she realised it was all too familiar, coming from a closed room in the hallway, she was so close, just right in front of the door when her wrist was pulled away. 

"Meilin, you have to be on stage, in one minute, what are you doing?" The staff almost dragged her away, perhaps preventing the curious cat's death

Uncertain and discontent, Meilin walked onto the stage, putting up the elegant aura as her and her teammates strut towards the centre, many people would then go onto notice how the girls' heights were just as much as star Master Minhyun, alluding towards the fact that without their heels they would still be significantly tall. 

Finally their performance began

Finally their performance began. Siren voices, angelic visuals and eloquent steps accompanied their performance, every step well executed and harmonious vocals blending together, eventually everyone was charmed by their tutting and undeniable chemistry within the group, with a flawless finish, the stage was over. 

The group was led back after, everyone telling each other how well they did, everyone except Meilin, who was heading back to that hallway. "Meilin, come back here, you have to go back to the waiting room," the staff scolded. "No I have to check something first, give me a minute,"

-

Meilin's team won, bringing another win to the G Group, while she was celebrating her win, she still felt uneasy, that scream kept ringing in her mind again, sounding more painful each time. "I had to have been hearing something, there was nothing in the room..." she paused in her thoughts, her eyes looking over towards Zhang Hao's red hair. 

"Hey, Meilin, everything okay?" he asked, catching her looking at him. "Yea," she said, returning to her thoughts, "There was only a red splotch of blood, nothing except that, something's wrong, something's really fucking wrong."