ೃ⁀➷ 8 : Something's wrong (tw)

tw: mentions of abuse, blood and a knife.

◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰➳ Words in bold are not captured on camera

It was time for the most awaited performance perhaps, both teams being cheered on by the audience. One would expect screams of fanboys, however both "You calling my name" units were swooned over by fangirls who were quite possibly questioning their sexualities. 

"Girls listen," Yuki began. Their team had just finished distributing their parts, Yuki getting the killing part while Winnie took the main vocal and Tohru got the main rapper. "According to me, this performance has to be very sexy." Yuki bluntly said as the other nodded in agreement. 

"But, we don't have to be the type of sexy that is liked by men...we have to be womanizers." she continued, leading the others look at her in absolute shock and laughing their hearts out. 

"Yuki said the same thing I said few minutes ago," Hanbyeol turned around, hearing the other team. "We'll be the better womanizers don't worry, calm down," Mirae assured. "Yea? we'll see about that," Yuki winked in their direction hearing them say that. 

"You look like those creeps that ask you if you live alone," Yumi commented, before the whole room started laughing almost maniacally. "So, like what do you wanna do? Show your abs or something, Ms.Womanizer?" Winnie asked. "I mean, I could since I have them," Yuki suddenly stood up, pulling up her shirt to reveal well-defined lines on her abdomen. 

"Are you sure we'll be the better womanizers?" Hanbyeol asked Mirae, who seemed lost in a daze, looking at Yuki. "Leader-nim! Pull yourself together!" After that both the groups began practicing. 

Suddenly, just as K group finished learning the bridge and verses, a staff member entered the room. "Yoon Mirae, come with me please." Mirae looked up, a little scared, gulping as fear instilled in her. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked, walking to the lady. "Oh no it's nothing, relax," the staff assured. 

"Oh, oh-oh so..." Mirae began, not able to believe her ears. "You want to use my choreo for his song?" 

"Yes, precisely," A person dressed in a smart suit spoke. "But when and where will I help with the choreography?" she asked, confused. "Right now? Basically, everyday from 6 to nearly 7:30, you will be going to the SM building until the choreography is finalised. Do you accept the offer?"

"I mean...it's a good pay but,"

-

The G group delivered a performance that was heart stealing, fluttering, shattering and every other crime committed onto the queen of arteries. Just before the last chorus, during the bridge, each girl took the chance to slightly lower their coat from down their shoulder, while singing their respective line. 

"They told they wanted to go with a womanizer vibe when I was evaluating them you know?" Lip J said as the other judges laughed. "I don't think they failed," Seolji chuckled

"I feel like I shouldn't be watching this," Hanbyeol said, covering her eyes partially. Until she screamed like the others when Yuki removed her coat and threw it aside during the last chorus. 

"Niga bureuneun naui ireumi-Deudgo sipeo neoui geu mogsori"

The camera captured a love-struck Ling who couldn't help but gawk at not only the girl's biceps but also her abs.