ೃ⁀➷ 12 : Did you hear?

: ̗̀➛This Chapter includes no camera shoots.

"I sort of want to help with the rearrangement of the song..." Nari said, talking Meilin as the two sat in the common area. "Then why don't you tell Hoetaek oppa that?" Meilin responded, stroking the younger girl's curly hair.

"Well....I'm scared."

"You shouldn't be! If you want we'll tell him for you!" Suddenly, Hanbin said as he and Zhang Hao took a seat next to them. "Yea Nari, I know it's difficult to voice out your opinions, but this is a survival show, it's every person for themselves." Zhang Hao said bluntly. "HAO DON'T SCARE THE LITTLE GIRL!" Meilin jokingly hit Hao's shoulder. "What I mean is, you can't always depend on others, you have to heal yourself and grow stronger, with some help though of course." He smiled.

Nari grew silent at that, beginning to think. She was trying her best, she was doing her best to speak up whenever, and her selective mutism did get better, if only were it not for the incident, things would be far different. Suddenly they were all interrupted by a certain voice.

"Oppa you wouldn't believe what I heard!!" Hanbyeol came towards them, starting to ramble. "Apparently, Mirae unnie had some family emergency, so she had to leave in between practices, but you know the interesting part?"

"Woah woah what? I didn't even know the first part? Is she okay?" Hanbin asked, looking at his sister. "That's what we don't know, look you didn't hear this from me but...lean in closer guys."

"I heard a few staff talking about her being taken to a hospital, but like, let's not spread that information okay? I'm only telling you people this since I know you wouldn't gossip and would rather pray for her...if she really is...unwell." Hanbyeol finished with a sad expression.

"Something happened to her?" Hanbin said worriedly, his eyes widening. "You look awfully anxious," Hao commented. "Well, it's just that...we knew each other from before, but not that well, but still you know? Like, I don't wanna go into much detail as of now-but what I mean is...." Hanbin took a pause. "You're just worried for your crush we know." Hanbyeol said.

"Hey hey! Whenever did that happen?" Hanbin tried defending himself. "It happened long back, didn't it, you know, from that time!" Hanbyeol smirked. "Hey!"

"I missed teasing you like this," Hanbyeol sighed. "I missed you too, how are your practices going?" Her brother asked. "Not too bad, I mean, I didn't get the killing part but its alright, I guess there can only be one Sung killing," Hanbyeol joked.

"What?"

"You know like how you always have the killing part- it's a joke amongst Star Creators," she explained. "Oh, that's interesting...but Byeol, you don't have to compare yourself to anyone, you're amazing the way you are and you have your own talents, always remember that. Always."

"I feel like we're third-wheeling this sibling duo," Hao laughed. "Aren't siblings supposed to be fighting all the time? I mean I wouldn't know since I was born in China," Meilin asked.

"Well, we would fight, but my brother's a nice person, he's sort of my second mother."

"I get that too, I have younger twin siblings, and we also have a big age difference like you two, I can empathise with Hanbin oppa having to take care of a menace," Nari shook her head. "Hey! When did you get so mean!" Hanbyeol exclaimed.

"Since she started hanging out with Hao," Meilin snickered. "Why do you blame me for everything?" "Because its true."

-

"You guys wouldn't believe what I heard!" Woongki said, talking to his feel special teammates. "What did you hear?" Yuki asked.

"Don't tell this to anyone, but..." he took a pause. "Apparently, there had been a major falling out between two boys and a girl, like something where the boys did something bad..." He said, as Yuki's face contorted in disgust.

"Those creatures must truly be disgusting, stuff like this makes me scared, there were so many people in this building, how even?" Yuki furiously spoke.

Two teammates of this team however, suddenly and their heads down, guilt enthralling their veins.

"I didn't want to, I really didn't want to," Kang Yeongbin thought, taking a deep breath.

-

"Jiwoong oppa, when I first saw you I never thought you'd crack such...lame jokes," Winnie sighed. "Appearances are always deceiving!" Gyuvin said. "That's why I love ugly looking dogs!" Winnie said out of nowhere. "You do?"

"I MEAN OF COURSE THEY MAY NOT BE AS CUTE BUT LIKE THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!"

"YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON WHO AHS EVER SAID THAT! I HAVE AN UGLY DOG AND I GET WHAT YOU MEAN!!" Gyuvin screamed.

"Why would you call a dog ugly? Why would you call anyone ugly?" Matthew asked. "Because they are." Winnie and Gyuvin said in unison.

"Are you guys connected by Bluetooth or something?" Ling asked, "They're nor speakers they're dancers!" Jiwoong laughed at his own joke.

"Can we remove this ahjussi?" The '04 liners said together. "Stop how are you doing that? Is there a story behind this?" Matthew asked. "Everything doesn't have a story-" This time, even Gyuvin and Winnie looked a little concerned.

"Sus." "Stop copying me" "Stop-" "For God's sake-" they continued matching up their sentences. "It's like they're meant to be." Jiwoong smiled.

"Seriously can we remove this ahjussi?" "Stop copying me or I'll tell my mom!"

"Maybe there is a story of them being meant for each other...maybe as friends, maybe as lover, we can only know if we let them write their own pages." Matthew said with intricate wordings.

-

"It's Type 1 diabetes. It may not sound that bad, but you're going to have to take insulin daily. And you are going to be in the hospital for at least 3 more days."

"3 more days? No I can't afford that, this...this show is...it's my last chance," Mirae spoke through tears. "I know, I know it must be tough for you, but you can only perform if you get better right? Ms.Yoon, just focus on recovery for now, its only a matter of 3 days. Besides, we all know you're good enough to rock the stage even with few days of practice."