chapter six- The Performances And Heart Eyes.

I am so sorry for the no post, but I am back for now :)) UNEDITED

Saving Remus

"Remus were up in 5!" lily whispers to her best friend. He's been zoned out for a few bands no and showed no sign of life until Lily 'woke him up'. He snaps of his trance though, and checks his watch immediately.

"Oh shit! Guys we had better go and get set up."

They all get up and head behind stage before starting to get all they're things set up.

The Marauders

They all watch as Sirius stares at the scarred boy from across the room. When him and his band get up to leave Sirius's attention is turned to the stage for the first time since the band arrived. Before anyone has the chance to ask him about it, the curtains open again and there stands the boy and his band.

"Hello! We are 'Saving Remus'. I am Remus, and, that is,"

"lily"

"Mary"

"Marlene"

"And Dorcas"

"our first song is called ride, we hope you enjoy!" with that they jump into their first song.

Saving Remus

"...we hope you enjoy"

Remus feels the music flow through him as he starts to sing. His head bops along to the beat as keeps eye contact with Sirius. He breaks eye contact as he gets louder on 'I'm taking my timeee..'

When the music slows down and he sings the last verse he regains eye contact and winks as it finishes.

"Our next song is called 'I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE'."

Remus looks at lily, to his right for this, as she starts the first guitar out, he joins with the higher line and soon they're smirking at each other while performing their favourite song. Feeling bold Remus moves around the stage, as his mic is attached to his face he only has to worried about his guitar cord. he and Lily meet in the middle of the stage and when the song finishes, he looks to the judges, his confidence growing when he sees a couple head nods and he walks back to the fixed mic stand to announce the next song.

"This is called 'ship in a bottle'. "

Remus closes his eyes for this one. As his voice fills the room peoples conversations stop and they watch as he embodies the song. The emotions evident on his face as he begins to get into the song more and more. As the chorus approaches his eyes open and he smiles at Sirius before looking at Lily and nodding before checking his sides to see the rest of his band smiling happily as they perform.

Dorcas watches Remus's shoulders loosen and a lightness come over him that she hasn't seen before. He seems to be in his element as the music flows around him. When the final chorus comes along, she watches as he looks up at the ceiling for his final line. He looks at the judges for the last time of the day before nodding at Lily to announce the song. As she steps up to the mic a smile graces her face as she looks at him. Anyone in the crowd might think that they loved each other. And they did, just not in the romantic way, they were like brother and sister. Joined together with a bond that no one but them could understand.

"Our final song is called 'Cashew'. This song is close to all our hearts and we hope you enjoy."

When the song starts Remus and Lily stand together and although Remus sings the majority, him and Lily stand facing each other, as though they are singing to each other. The song warms all the bands heart as they remember when they got together. The song reminds them of their hardships and they're triumphs. Most of all, it reminds them of their love for each other.

When the song finishes and the curtains close, they all look at each other smiling before getting up and going for a well earned beer before coming back down to see a curtain bands performance, as per Remus performance.

The Marauders

"Damn." Regulus mutters staring at Sirius who is glued to the performance in front of him.

"He is so whipped." James says loudly enough for Sirius to hear, earning him a quick slap from Sirius himself.

"Prat." Sirius mutters while taking a deep breath. James nods and smirks while watching how his best friend stares at a boy with such love. All he hopes is that that boy doesn't hurt Sirius.

When the curtain goes up, Sirius turns back around to see all his band members looking at him smirking.

"What?" He says while reaching for his drink.

"You like him." Regulus states, no room for disagreement in his tone.

"yep." Sirius replies back while looking around at the other bands. Peter puts his hand on Sirius shoulder and laughs.

"So, what are you gonna do about it?"

"Well, I suppose win him over." He says smirking back.

And from there, instead of thinking about their upcoming performance, The Marauders starts to devise a plan on how to win over Remus John Lupin.

Okay my darlings, I am so so so sorry for not posing or adding to this story since the summer but sadly, with mocks and school, I just haven't had the time. But do not fear, I am now on Christmas holidays and fully plan to finish this story!! And hopefully edit it because I know some of the spelling is awful :)

Now, I hope you enjoyed and go drink some water, I know us marauders fans often don't. xx