27

Costa Casa, Atlantica

The island which held the Atlantican state of Costa Casa was divided into five; four districts and a capital. The four districts, like the other states of the country, were named after the cardinal points; Northern Costa Casa, Southern Costa Casa, Eastern Costa Casa, and Western Costa Casa. The island's capital, Reito, sat in the middle of it all.

Every district had its beautiful beaches and resorts which made the island the most visited by nationals and tourists alike as it was the tropical heaven of Atlantica. It had beautiful residential properties too, such as the gated compound on the edge of the northern district which held four luxuriously built and furnished bungalows; a gated property that only a few people knew belonged to The Hexad Squad.

Surrounded by tall trees that provided natural privacy beyond the stone fence and nestled nicely on a highland which gave it stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, the property was one of Costa Casa's hottest. Tobi had been the one to close the deal for the squad back in 2014 after the company had kicked off and they realised they needed a place to unwind each time the opportunity presented itself; times when they didn't want to leave the country.

Two bungalows in the compound belonged to a pair; the farthest for Bella and Ibrahim, and the one in the middle for Anneth and Nathaniel. The two bungalows a little far from the gates belonged to Jalal and Tobi respectfully. The four bungalows had the same floor plan; a living room with a lot of space, an Italian styled kitchen with a breakfast nook that served as the eating area, two bedrooms, and a sundeck with loungers and hammock seats. The exterior was the same too; stone walls coming together with wood and glass to create masterpieces. The property had a central pool and one addition from the squad was the round gazebo they used for grill dinners and game nights. They sometimes watched movies there too. The interior of each bungalow, though, couldn't be more different from the other as it was done to fit each owner; colours coming together alongside furniture pieces to make each house a home away from home.

The sun rising over the island was what woke Bella up from a blissfully deep sleep as the full length windows were uncovered, both she and Ibrahim forgetting to pull the curtains back together before they'd finally given into sleep hours earlier. When her eyes adjusted to the rays that shone into the room, she sighed and rolled over, meeting Ibrahim's side empty and cold.

She frowned slightly and sat up, an ache between her legs from all their rendezvous straight from Aomi until they slept. Goosebumps broke out briefly on her skin as the cool air hit her bare body. She looked around, waiting to hear the sound of the shower running but she heard nothing.

"Serkan?"

Silence was all she got in response and her attention moved to the nightstand when his phone beeped, the screen lighting up with a new message. She stretched and picked the device up, unlocking it quite easily. A brow rose naturally when she saw the message was from Ayra.

Ayra A.: Hey, sweetheart. I'm sorry I'm just texting back now. I wasn't feeling so good yesterday but I'm fine now. I hope you arrived safely and I hope you take it easy on yourself. Say hi to the others for me, please. I'll text them later In Shaa Allah. I love you!

Rolling her eyes, Bella put the phone to sleep and returned it to the nightstand. Pushing the duvet back, she put her feet on her cool floor and pushed herself off the bed. Not bothering to put on a shirt or anything, she opened the door and walked out of the room. The heavenly mix of food aromas hit her nose immediately and with a small smile that came naturally, she made her way to the kitchen.

Ibrahim was in nothing but dark blue sweatpants with his back turned towards the door where she stood as he set the breakfast nook, putting the served dishes in perfect spots. Draped on her usual chair was one of his shirts and she knew even if she ended up putting it on, it'll come off while they were eating or even right after. After all, there was something about coming to this very home that always made them insatiable.