007 goodnight texts.

ana's night outfit :) !

MIDNIGHT RAINchapter seven  narrative, imessage

MIDNIGHT RAIN
chapter seven narrative, imessage

MIDNIGHT RAINchapter seven  narrative, imessage

TAYLOR RESIDENCE, NJ
friday night, 23:55pm

    "So you're fake dating Connor to get back at Milo for cheating?" Caroline spoke from the eight way call with my other friends from my laptop as I sat in front of my vanity table, removing my makeup.

"Pretty much yeah." "And he just agreed to the idea, no questions asked?" Jack added on, a clear skeptical tone in his voice. "Well yeah."

"And you're okay with that?" Annabelle asked then. "I mean, it's not like me and him would ever last as an actual couple. And I definitely don't dislike him as much as I used to so why not?" I shrugged as I wiped another cotton wipe, soaked in makeup remover across my under eyes, removing the concealer.

"Well I personally think this will teach Milo a lesson for cheating on you. I mean, no one told him to fumble such a cutie like Ana anyways!" Marianne hyped up from her side of the call, Madeline nodding in agreement. "I agree, maybe then he'll think twice before shoving his lips over someone else."

I chuckled at the two as I threw my makeup filled wipe in my tiny bin next to my vanity table. "Well, I for one think it's a good idea too but I do hope you know what you're doing Ana. I don't want you to catch feelings and then get hurt in the process." Jack reassured as he tapped his pen against his cheek.

"I know Jack. And I appreciate you assuring me and all but believe me when I say, I'm not falling for Connor anytime soon." I slathered some serum across my hands before rubbing them together and massaging my face to hydrate my skin.

"That's what they all say." Brady spoke up then, his face cupped into his hand. "Of course you'll say that, you're literally his twin brother B." I rolled my eyes at my best friend.