018 twisted games.

NOW PLAYING  OVERDRIVE, CONAN GRAY

# 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 💜❝ narrative ❞- ANA AND CONNOR'S POV ! -

# 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 💜
❝ narrative ❞
- ANA AND CONNOR'S POV ! -

location  lacey township high !—— "DID YOU MANAGE TO GIVE CONNOR HIS GIFT?"

—— "DID YOU MANAGE TO GIVE CONNOR HIS GIFT?"

"No, Coach called him out before I could." I huffed out slightly as I sat down in between Marianne and Madeline, although my mind was clearly in other places.

Like the passionate kiss me and Connor had just shared a few moments ago before we interrupted.

"How come you took so long anyways? You and Connor make out or something?"

My cheeks grew bright pink at Marianne's assumption, which wasn't really an assumption and I was sure the others knew of it once they saw my flushed face.

"No way. You guys finally kissed??!!" Madeline yelled out before covering her mouth. "Jesus Maddy, keep it down! The whole of LT High doesn't need to hear about my business, you know?" I grumbled out, feeling relieved that everyone was busy conversing with their peers.

"Nope, no, you don't get to use that anymore. You're telling us everything!" Marianne squealed out, Caroline and Annabelle looking equally excited as the other two, which only caused me to roll my eyes at them.

"I'll tell you guys after the game!" I spoke over the loud chatters. "You're gonna make us wait 2 whole hours?? You're evil." Marianne pouted softly, a snort of a laugh leaving my lips before the sound of a whistle filled the air, cheers and applause erupting at the same time.

"It's starting!" Caroline yelled out as the hockey team skated into the rink and into their positions but the only person I was focused on was Connor as he shoved his helmet on, as well as skating into his designated position.

The kiss and Connor was still all I could think about as the game finally started, my eyes never leaving him as he effortlessly stole the puck from the opposing team and shooting in goals for his team, the crowd's cheers growing louder.