019 tainted attitudes.

# 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 💜❝ narrative, imessage ❞- ANA'S POV ! -

# 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 💜
❝ narrative, imessage ❞
- ANA'S POV ! -

# 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 💜❝ narrative, imessage ❞- ANA'S POV ! -

location  lacey township high !

—— "WHAT'S GOING WITH CONNOR?"

"I have no clue.." I muttered in reply to Caroline's query. There was clearly something bothering Connor because he was playing a lot more sloppier than usual, which was clearly out of character for him.

Even Milo was able to score most points every now and then, although that didn't last long as by the end of the game, Connor's team had won 16 points to 10.

But right then and there, the game was the last thing on my mind as everyone began standing and leaving the arena, since the game was done.

"That was really weird. I don't think I've ever seen Connor play like that before." Marianne pondered as we walked out of the hockey arena hall, the place still slightly crowded with people.

"Do you know what could have happened to him?" Madeline asked me then. "I don't really know.." I shook my head at the given question before my eyes caught Connor, who seemed to be talking with someone but couldn't quite catch who it was.

"Hey guys." I turned over to see Brady, Noah, Oliver and Jack approaching us. "Hey guys, great game by the way." Caroline complimented as she leaned into Oliver's embrace.

"Thanks. Even though Connor was kinda sloppy during the last period, which is really weird. He's never played as such before." Noah stated the same thing the girl's had said and I suddenly felt compelled to defend him.

"Come on guys, he was probably just distracted with something." I reasoned with them. "But even then, that's still weird. He almost never gets distracted and when he does, he usually just shrugs it off and places it aside." Jack added on, my eyes going back to Connor's back, which was still turned.