024 sweet karma.

# 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 💜❝ narrative ❞

# 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 💜
❝ narrative ❞

location  taylor residence !——— "YOU OKAY BABE?"

location taylor residence !
——— "YOU OKAY BABE?"

I looked up to see Marianne and the others staring at me with concern. "Yeah, I'm just worried about Hailey and Brady. They've been gone for a while now."

We'd all decided to meet up at my house since we didn't have any school until after the championship game, which was in 3 days now. It's also been an hour since Hailey and Brady left to go to the school so they could get the USB drive and I couldn't help but have my paranoia eat away at me again as I rang hands through my hair nervously.

I really hoped neither one of them were to get caught by anyone otherwise this plan would go to complete shit.

"Don't stress too much Ana, they'll be here soon." Annie placed a hand over mine with a reassuring motion, my head leaning down to lay on Marianne's shoulder.

"Easier said than done.." I muttered softly, feeling Madeline's arms wrap around my chest as she pulled me into a hug from behind.

"Where's Olly, by the way?" I asked over to Caroline, who had her knees bunched up to her chest on the chair. "Said he had to run an errand for his mom. He'll meet up with the rest of us for the campfire party though." She answered, a thin lipped expression on my face before nodding slowly and laying my head on Mari's shoulder again.

- DING DONG! -

"That must be them." I immediately got up from my seat as I walked towards the front door, expecting it to be Hailey and Brady behind it.

But it wasn't either one of them when I'd opened the door.

"Connor..?" I stumbled out as he stood before me, his dark, emotionless hazel eyes meeting mine, a small piece of clothing in his arms.

We hadn't spoken to each other or even held eye contact with each other for weeks now, the action alone felt so foreign.

"..I just came to give Brady's hoodie for when he'd come back here. He told me to drop it off..." He mumbled out, scratching the back of his head nervously before handing me the hoodie.