013 tending to wounds.

NOW PLAYING CONSTELLATIONS BY JADE LEMAC

# 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 💜❝ narrative, imessage ❞- ANA'S POV! -

# 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 💜
❝ narrative, imessage ❞
- ANA'S POV! -

# 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 💜❝ narrative, imessage ❞- ANA'S POV! -

HAILEY'S HOUSE; JUST ABOUT MIDNIGHT

—— I COULDN'T EVEN PROCESS WHAT WAS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.
One moment I was holding Connor's wrist, taking him out the party, the next he was now on top of Milo, practically pummelling him across the face.

Everyone was now crowded around them, phones out and recording it all, whilst some were jeering Connor to keep going. I couldn't even see either of them anymore, due to how crowded it was now.

I tried to push past people until I made it so I could just about see Brady holding back Connor as Milo stood up, his entire face covered in blood. My lips parted slightly as I pushed past and made my way so I was standing in front of Connor once again.

His bottom lip was slightly busted, a purplish bruise on his right eye and his knuckles were cut and covered in Milo's blood but other than that, he was perfectly fine.

"You take him and treat his wounds Ana. The rest of us will sort all this out." Brady pointed out and I blinked dumbly before shaking my head slightly and instantly grabbing Connor's wrist, who was already swaying around from a possible concussion as I took him outside and towards his car.

"Princess, I'm fine, you don't have to drag me around.." He slurred out before stumbling into me, causing me to hold him up slightly. "Oh yeah, you're sooo fine right now." I remarked sarcastically before helping him into the passenger seat of his car.

"Do you even know how to drive.." He mumbled out, his hands lifting to graze his bruise softly before I slapped it away softly. "Ouchie.." He pouted, rubbing his hand dramatically.

"And yes, I know to drive. I just choose not to." I plunged my hand into Connor's pocket, grabbing his car keys before pushing them into the ignition key, starting up the car.