Author's Note

This is Draft One of Hide Seek Kill!

Coming to you tomorrow at six am, you'll be able to start reading Maddie (Dolphindoe) and I's current WIP! We wrote 50k words for NaNoWriMo this year and now we are hoping to post a polished draft of this book in fall of 2024 on our joint account. Currently called RelrealReads

Synopsis:

What happens when some of the world's most dangerous young adults end up stuck together in an old Victorian Mansion?

Hide: Everyone has their secrets and these people are quick to flee to the shadows to keep their darkest desires and secrets safe...

Seek: The Host claims that whoever found The Doll first would be the winner of a treasure far greater than they can imagine...but is it worth it?

Kill: Some will do anything to win...even kill the ones closest to them.

A thriller/mystery! Soon-to-be trilogy!

Note:

Whether or not this book should be rated mature is unknown to us. There is some violence, suggestive dialogue, PG language, and abuse. Not to mention murder and other dark themes. If at any point during the book you think it should be rated mature, please let us know so we can change it!!!

I think it's all right for 13+ but you always need to have a disclaimer for those who are more sensitive to certain things than others. Triggers, would be the word. There will of course be trigger warnings before events happen in bold. 

Thank you so much for clicking on this story and we'll see you in the comments! I hope!

-Rosie Golden

Please, please, please add this to your library so that you are notified of new updates! The first six chapters are currently up! Thank you!