Chapter 1: La Aldea

Aqua's P.O.V.
I woke up to the sound of the rooster crowing. I dressed and cleaned up and went outside to see everyone already out in the fields.

Sacku, Sally, and Camie: "Good Morning, Aqua!"
Me: "Morning!" "So how are the crops doing?"
Sally: "Oh you won't believe it, but the potatoes and the other veggies started growing!" "And guess what, THE STRAWBERRIES GREW!!!"
Me: "Cool! So we can sell the grown ones and have enough food! And we can now make dessert with our lovely strawberries!" I laughed.
Camie and Sally: "WooHoo! We can't wait for all the delicious desserts waiting for us! Now come on Aqua, let's go before everyone starts calling us.
Me: "Ok, I'll race ya!" I started running off and laughing leaving the twins behind.
Sally and Camie: "Hey, you cheater!" They laughed as they started running too.

~Time Skip~
Sacku P.O.V.
I wiped the sweat dripping from my forehead as I gathered some more crops and placed them in my basket. I watched as my daughter, Aqua, collect the strawberries and had a smile on her face, as always. I am so happy that I have a daughter like her, beautiful outside and inside. I just wish her mother were still here to see how much Aqua has grown. I'm sure her mother would be proud of her.

Aqua P.O.V.
I gathered as much strawberries that I could hold in my basket and I was so happy we had so many! It was about afternoon by now, so I decided to take a break and have lunch with everyone else. When I came to our "tree table", (a long table made of wood and a large tree shading it) I saw everyone talking while waiting for the food. Avamilla-san was preparing lunch and hummed a tune while she was slicing the potatoes. Serena-san was making strawberry cake. "Yum!" I sat between Sally and dad. Dad told me some funny jokes and I burst out laughing until I turned red. When the food was served, I ate every morsel on my plate and complimented Avamilla/Ava-san and Serena-san on their cooking. They thanked me and gave me a big hug. After we were all finished eating, I heard the sound of a motorcycle and signaled everyone. When I saw the rider, I realized it was the landowner. His name was Shramo.

Shramo: "Hello residents of La Aldea! I have some news for you!" As he said this, I crossed my fingers and hoped it was good news.
Shramo: "It seems you have fallen behind on your rent of my land, this means you'll have to lose it." We all gasped and my stomach started to turn.
Sacku: "I am sorry if we have fallen behind, Shramo-sama. Is there any way we could still keep the land?"
Shramo: "Hmm..well there is one way, which is giving me 30,000 beri in two weeks. But I doubt you people can make that much money in so little time." He laughed.
Me: "But it's still possible right?" Shramo-sama stopped laughing "I mean 30,000 isn't all that bad."
Shramo: "So you're telling me you'll accept my request?"
Me: I looked at everyone with tear-filled eyes. "Yes, we promise we will pay in two weeks." I looked down avoiding eye contact with anyone else.
Shramo: "Alrighty, then! But you better have that money within two weeks."

Shramo left with a smirk that made me feel nervous. I just stood in my place and thought to myself. I knew I couldn't loose this place, "La Aldeas" no matter what the price is.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's Chapter 1! What do you guys think about it? Leave a comment below please! Chapter 2 coming soon!