Chapter 2: Garago Island

Chapter 2 is here! Hope you enjoyed the story so far! Please remember to comment your thoughts below. Arigato!
-------------------------------------------------------------
*The next day*
Aqua P.O.V.
This morning everyone packed their crops onto the truck to sell them.
Westler: "How are we supposed to get 30,000 beri in two weeks? I agree with that big-nosed landowner that it's doubted that we can do that but Aqua still accepted."
Avamilla: "At least Aqua did something to try to protect La Aldea, Westler" Ava-san said while stroking my hair.
I smiled a bit at thanking her.
Me: "And I know we can save La Aldea, our home, if we work our butts out together, right Dad?
Sacku: "Of course, Aki. I believe we can do it." He said while hugging me.

~Time Skip~
Aqua P.O.V.
When Dad and I reached the market, he helped me carry my bike down with the four baskets of strawberries. The two baskets of strawberries I handed to the storeowners. Their names were Mr. and Mrs. Sandoval.
Me: "Mrs. Sandoval! I brought you some fresh, red strawberries! They are as red as your pretty red scarf." I said while laughing and handing her the basket of strawberries.
Mrs. Sandoval: "Awww thank you, my dear. And you are as beautiful like the ocean as always!" She said while handing me 2,000 beri.
Me: "Thanks Mrs. Sandoval! And you Mr. Sandoval as hardworking as always!" I said while handing him his basket of strawberries.
Mr. Sandoval: "Why thank you very much Aqua! And this is the best batch you've brought us so far!" He said handing me 2,000 beri.
Me: "Well our family did have a great harvest! So maybe I'll be coming tomorrow too with more! GoodBye!
Mrs. Sandoval: That girl is always such a dearie to us right, dear? And beautiful too!
Mr. Sandoval: "Yes, she really is. I'm surprised she hasn't found a boyfriend yet." He and Mrs. Sandoval laughed.
~
I rode my bike to the markets nearer to the harbors to sell the other batch of strawberries. The markets here are usually for fisherman or pirates (which barely come) to buy and restock their food. I wanted to show the pirates (if they ever came a lot) that La Aldea grows the best strawberries they ever tasted. So I got off my bike and sold the strawberries for 4,000 beri in total. I rode my bike away to see how much money Dad and I made by selling some of our clothes. We didn't make a lot but I convinced my childhood friend "Greg" (who works at the clothing shop) to raise it a bit since we really needed it. And of course, my bestie would never let me down. "So in total for today we made 10,000 beri. Well that's not really bad is it? But we sold most of the crops today and have only five baskets of strawberries and vegetables left. This is gonna be tough isn't it?"

~On the Strawhats' ship a few miles away from Garago island~
Third Person P.O.V.
Zoro: Oi everyone! I see an island up ahead!
Luffy: Really?! Yay!! I am so hungryyyy.
Usopp: You just ate 15 minutes ago, Luffy.
Nami: I've never seen that island...But by looking at its size and lushness I think that is Garago Island.
Robin: Oh yeah, I've heard of that island. They're famous for growing crops especially their famous strawberries.
Sanji: ~"Ahhhh fresh strawberries. Perfect for making strawberry desserts fit for Nami-san and Robin-chan." He said with hearts in his eyes.
Zoro: That's not the reason we're going to the island, baka cook. Besides it's getting dark, I think we should crash for the night.
Nami: Yeah, I agree. You guys, drop the anchor. We will spend the night here and explore the island tomorrow, got it?
Sanji: "YES, NAMI-SWANNNN!" He said with hearts in his eyes..again.

And the Strawhats dropped the anchor and got ready for bed, excited what they will experience on the island the next day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that was Chapter 2! Hope you guys like it so far! Comment what I should improve please and please like. Chapter 3 is coming soon!

One Piece: The SwordsWomanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें