His Warmth to Her Cold

On Point

'Break a Leg'

By Rena Rogue

Recent reports have placed Lê Chiến Kim Ature (22) at the scene of a rather tragic accident. A group of skaters at the rink within The Magic of Christmas collided on Wednesday night, Ature taking the brunt of the fall and breaking his leg. He will be out for the remaining of the year, and into next year which means a new Cavalier will be needed, and luckily for Lila Rossi (20), she has once again fallen firmly on her feet.

Sources have told us that Adrien Agreste (22) will be taking over as the famed part, dancing once again with Rossi. Whilst this is fantastic news for the audience, it does question what will happen with Adrien's duet with Marinette Dupain-Cheng (19). No information has been given about whether this anticipated duet will still be performed, or whether Dupain-Cheng will become a redundant part of the school.

Not long now until all is revealed.

*****

In the City of Love, beneath the soft glow of street lamps, two new lovers strolled hand in hand. Their laughter mingled with the evening air as they navigated the charming streets, weaving their own romantic tale amidst the timeless beauty of Paris.

Gentle flakes of snow began to descend upon the cobblestone streets, transforming the city into a winter wonderland. Softly blanketing iconic landmarks, the delicate dance of snowflakes added a serene touch to the bustling urban landscape.

Despite the enchanting backdrop, a subtle nervous energy lingered between them, expressed in fleeting glances and the occasional squeeze of intertwined fingers.

The memory of her kiss lingered freshly on Adrien's lips, a gentle and electrifying sensation that resonated within him. They seemed to find a time and opportunity to make the action happen again and again, only adding to the increasing need to never let her go. Each step he took was accompanied by the sweet echo of that moment, leaving an indelible mark on his senses.

"I love the snow," Marinette said, closing her eyes and lifting her head up to the clouded ceiling of Paris. He marvelled at her. Marinette in her purest form. She looked nothing less than an angel fallen from above just for him. She came to him at a time in his life when he needed someone, anyone, to support him, and she had in more ways than he ever could imagine.

He smiled watching her twirl around under the soft downpour of ice.

"I prefer being in the warm," Adrien said, catching her arm and pulling her into his body. "But I think watching you out here, twirling beneath the snow, is my new favourite thing, so much so, I want to make it a new tradition."

His hands supported her back, pulling her in close, pressing his body against hers and kissing her frost kissed cheek. A blush of pink appeared on her porcelain skin, once again transforming her into a precious doll. God, she was beautiful.

"You do realise that for it to be a tradition, you have to do it every year?" She giggled, her eyes lighting up to a brightness that rivalled Paris' most famous attractions.

"Exactly." He wiggled his eyebrows at her, watching the dancing in her eyes increase tempo.

"Look at you. I kiss you and you turn into Mr Supersmooth."

He barked out a laugh as her hands slid up to wrap around his neck. Who needed a scarf when the most beautiful, kind woman you knew was wrapped around you more perfectly than the finest cashmere?