Chapter 1

Sawat
In khan havali ⏰️⏰️🎶🎶sound woke all house members but not the one who set the alarm now his sister come in his room to wake him saad wake up saad wake up but chota khan is not in mood to wake , Now his another sister come palwasha api you stop i will wake him up please cover your ears saaddd bhai hitler is calling you this is enough to wake saad up he immediately stand up and start to say dadu i didn't do any thing this time . After listening him his sisters start to laugh and now he understood who is behind this ayat ki bachi i will kill you today . Oho you want to kill the person who save you from hilter scolding she replied savagely putting her both hand on her waist (like larka aurat) . When you saved me haa he also put his hand on his waist ready to fight now because if you didn't go and pick hitler's favourite grandson ayat replied. Oo shit i totally forgot 😅 sorry sis i will go and pick bhai first then i will kill you for waking me like that 😡 . Ayat said We will see now you should go before hitler kill you . In airport saad see his brother coming out of airport with his charming personality he became more handsome than last time he see his brother face to face how all eye are on his bother ( ho bhi kese na khoobsurti tu inhe wirast main mile ha ek se bar k ek hain khandan main per uska bhai khandan ka sabse khoobsurt mard ha) Saad khan tightly hug his brother who also meet him with same energy and say how are you chote khan I am fine and handsome like before sahir lala ( lala means big brother ) but now I become more handsome sahir laugh at his reply lets go home every one must be waiting.

Sahir pov
It's feel good to be back home . Sahir enter in khan havali and see all are waiting for him . First he hug his favourite person his grand father Ibrahim khan who hug him tightly and say my sher after listening this he smiled whole heartly and then hug his father Sikander khan and his mother maheen khan who stat to tears up . Mama please stop crying baba will beat me for making his wife cry . All start laughing listening him his mother to stop crying and say promise me you will not go again i will not let me meet others to who are waiting to meet me . He hug his chachu murtaza khan and chachi aliyana khan. And put his hand on girls heads in a brotherly manner ask them about their studies and health
We are fine bhai palwasha reply and anaya and ayat say bhai our gifts . They are in my bag you guys can take your gifts and i going to meet dadi and sahir move to his dadu and dadi room . He enter the room with his dadu and greet his dadi . He see how his his dadi looking ill and thin , his dadi said i all alright my child how are you , i am good but you have loose your weight and also i heard you are not going to doctor to now i will not listen any thing you are going with me his dadi shake her head . His dadu said finally she is going to listen someone . Then his dadi say khan g i have always listen to you thats why i have not meet my son one time let me meet him i will be alright did i stop you or him to meet i also want to see him i also miss him he is my son to and i love him the most . But you have not stop me that time ,wo bhi yahha hota mere baki bacho k sath his dadi said. It was my mistake please forgive me . Sahir feel the tension in room and understood the situation because its not a small thing that his grand father Ibrahim khan is asking for forgiveness to less the tension he say lets eat something i am hungry. Then his dadi said my child haven't you eat something. No sahir relpy then his dadi say come lets eat something first.
In dining room they all are eating and talking happily (kitne time baad ase khush environment main yah sab bhete the jab se khan havali ka chota beta gaya ha tab se yaha khamoshi hi zayda hote the ek wohi tu tha jo har waqat ghar main apni baato se ronak lagata tha) sahir clear his throat to gain intention and then he say i though to take dadi Islamabad for her treatment waha ache hospital ha isliye. Bhai yaha bhi ek naya hospital bana ha jo bohat acha and i have listened that the owner of hospital is come from abroad and they have latest technology and best doctors saad said . Then Sikander khan said we should take ammi there then . Ok i will see and take appointment sahir said . Jis per sab ne ha main sar hilaya

Here is first Chapter its my first time writing a book and English is not my first language so ignore mistakes and this book characters are crazy i hope you guys will not feel bored