Chapter 14

Rayan pov
After seeing their smilies i control my self to say ,ho bhi Q na apne husband k khelne per apne bete se jo moo mor liya tha because she will cry inka toh kuch nhi jae ga per my baba will feel pain .i was holding my self for only two reason first my baba and second my sweetheart ink ghar ki beti bhi toh lene ha isliye Rayan be nice to them .
Rayan beta have some things eles too you are eating briyani only phupho said. G bilkul but i like briyani most aur jab se mein yaha aya ho after almost one week i am eating homemade delicious briyani i said .beta have some more then and this kabab too. Ap befiker rahe khane mein koi compromise nhi karta main i said to which they all laugh. 🎶🎶Ring 🎶
Excuse me mamu (mother brother)Q call kar rahe ha .Excuse me i have to take this call i said and stand up from there .ha beta sun lo koi masla nhi ha tayabu (father elder brother) said .i moved in corner to talk with mamu.

Rayan:Assalam o alikum mamu
Haroon:walaikum assalam beta how are you .
R:i am good aur ap sab kaise ha .
H:we all are good and we all are missing you guys ,when you are all coming.
R:in one /two days we will be there.
H:khair se aao but try to come in one day not two ,we had to plan a surprise celebration for Haider and hoorain.
R: okay mamu i will be there in one day but can't say about others.
H:you just come here .zain ,pari, anayat, arham is already on the way and harib and zar will come after completing their schedules only you are left .
R:oho you are full prepare mamu good job but mere surprise k samne kuch nhi ha yeh.
H:beta G ap k hi mamu ho .konsa surprise.he asked being curious.
R:beshak you are my handsome mamu but i will not going to tell you . chale thk ha kal mulaqat hogi.
I said and cut the call after binding good bye to mamu.because I know he will not stop asking about surprise.

I enter in dining hall and sit there and said i hope ap logo ko zayda wait nhi karna parha ho .
Nhi beta koi baat ni dadajaan said .to which all youngsters look at dadajaan like they are seeing a ghost. I guess they are seeing dadajaan like this for the first time .so let me show them more 😏

Actually mere mamu jaan ki call the he want me to come home .why chote tayabu (murtaza khan asked ).they had plan a small celebration at home for babajaan ,G wo mere baba se un k sage bhaiyo se zayda pyar karte ha isliye they want to celebrate everything related to my dad so as an elder brother he want to celebrate babajaan success i said .what rubbish i mean its not possible that he can love haider like his elder brothers bare taya abu said being jealous. What do you mean by that uncle i said and make a confused face to show that i am not understanding him.i mean how can you say that he said. simple jese mere nanajaan mere dadajaan se zayda mere baba ko pyar karte ha i said .for a moment he got speech less and dadajaan got red😡 i just want to laugh seeing their faces but i control and said to prove dadajan Arey asa mere nanajaan khete ha .bakwas karta hain wo dadajaan said with and anger and I can also feel jealously in his tone .arey ap nhi jante kese unho ne mere baba ka khial raha tha and give him father love and like him his son also give brothers love to baba i said .after listening me their faces got red and their wifes start to rub there arms to make them calm and dadijaan said its good to hear .to which dadajaan look at her and said acha looking at her give her a face like i will see you later ,and he look at me ask what about mother love and murtaza tayabu said and sister love looking towards phupho because she was continously passing teasing smile to her brothers but after listening her brother she and also dadi look at me being nervous. Don't wory beautiful ladies i will not tease you because one is my soon to be mother in law and other is my dadi+nani sas .wo nhi mila i said making my tone sad . Kia matlab murtaza tayabu asked .i mean baba khete ha no one take his mother and sister place because they are not replaceable i said with enthusiasm. dadi and phupho take a breath of relief and said dadi looking towards dadajaan and phupho towards tayabu deakha they are not replaceable to which they roll their eyes and mumbled something. To stop them maheen tai ammi asked when i am going and when i will come next time ,i should stay here because its going to be night.aunty i can not stay here because i have to go home already my siblings and cousin had left swat i had to go to and i can not say about my next vist.Q beta hum se koi galti hoye ha phupho asked .nhi ase koi baat nhi ha phupho i am going abroad too and dont know when i will be back here that's why I come to meet you guys i will come again INSHALLAH i said.ap abroad ja rahe ha my sweetheart asked. G kia ap mujhe yaad kargi i said looking in her eyes i mean ap sab mujhe yaad kare ga to which they said that they all are going to miss me . Bhai ap apne new song k mv k liye ja rahe ha na ayat asked being excited. G bache i said with a smile .ap sab ja kar living room main bhete i will bring tea and coffee for you all.we all sit in living room and before they again asked me something i spoke beacuse aaj k liye kafi tha itna batana. ab ap log kuch bataye apne bare main i asked them .they all start to tell me about them selfs one by one jo mujhe already pata ha but i listening them so they can not ask me something again. taya ami come with tea and coffee tray and she asked me what would i like to take coffee or tea before i can reply my sweetheart said mumanijaan he will take coffee i look at her with i am impressed look and wisper to her so sweet of you sweetheart when she passed me a cup and she shivers when our fingers touch and she hurriedly sit on her previous place .after having my coffee i bid my goodbye and look at my sweetheart for one last time for now (soon you will be with me) and leave their home .

To be continued.....