Chapter 6

Anayat pov
After giving hot chocolate to rayan bhai i come to my room and take a bath and wore my night dress. After wearing my night dress i start to roam in my room thinking what should I do 🤔 arham ask i mean told me to come to his room but i am not stupid to go to his room beacuse i know if i go there he is not going to leave me until i show him that i love him aur wese bhi abhi rukhsati thori hoye ha and i am not like him shameless anayat is speaking with her self when arham quietly enter her room and see his crazy wife talking with her own self and said you didn't find anyone to talk so start talking to yourself. listing arham voice she startled and said ap kab aye arham main toh khud ap k pass aarahe the( lier very bad you should not lie to your husband her soul say youu shutup you are a part of me but you never take my side she was talking inside her mind when arham shake her ) stop talking inside your mind and i know tum arahe the mere pass arham say sarcastically 🤨.arham she say and hide her face in his chest .arham smile and put his hand on her waist pull her in a tight hug she start to blush and say slowly arham i am sleepy i have to perform a surgery tomorrow please don't do anything i am already tired don't make me more. I am also here to sleep wify and what I do with you to make you tired he said teasingly. Arham before she complete arham phone ring arham answer his phone with his free hand because his other hand is busy in teasing her after ending his call he carry anayat bridal style and move towards bed. arham anayat said .i am not doing anything just sleeping with you he lay her down and hover over her and kiss her she kiss him Back because she know arham if she didn't kiss him back he will be angry with her and angry arham is not easy to handle when he pull back he see anayat face red janam goodnight arham said and hide his face in her neck .arham ap side per soo jae . janam sleep warna you know she quickly close her eyes and say i am sleeping. Arham smile and kiss her neck and hide his face there.

Bases
Why you called us at middle of night person 1 said. For party person 2 said sarcastically. Both of you keep quiet person 3 said while entering. When you come from abroad person 2 asked. In evening person 3 said .he call us here but were is agent alpha person 1 said .i am here agent joker .O finally you are here person 3 said . How was the mission agent Delta alpha said . successfull delta reply. Why you call us here person 2 said.its our new base where we will discuss about our mission .because i don't want boss to know we are cooking somethings without his knowledge agent Red agent alpha replied.

Alpha :did you start your task .
Joker :yes boss like you said I drop some clues for them.
Red:its good now what's next.
Alpha:Now you guys have to enter their house before oppositions do something.
Delta:we can do this in simple way too. And ask help from agent gray he is also part of our team.
Red:no i don't want him in our team we can do this in our own way its not life we doing it first time.
Joker: don't be childish because of your personal reason you can't deny that he is not a part of our team.
Dalta:you know we can't .plus without his approval we can't do anything in his area.
Red:whatever its not like he own the place.
Delta:particularly he own.
Joker:Also I am enjoying this chasing game.
Alpha:stop it guys and try to enter their house and dismiss.

After Joker and red goes from there delta look towards alpha and say do you think they will able to enter their .hmm to prove who is quicker in between them they will try to reache their first . Yahh you are right delta said .what did you find there alpha ask him about his mission. you were right they are involve in drugs business now whats next should we raid their. No for now just keep close eyes on them and wait for right time.okay will meet you tomorrow delta said and they both walked out .

Hi I hope you guys like today update 💗 try to post next chapter soon.