Chapter 12

Author pov
Five days later
Aj khan haveli main bohat kushi manayi ja rahe the Q ki aj iss haveli k ek aur chote khan ne ana tha .They all are very happy and preparing to welcome the one of their grand child +nephew +cousin .
.
.
.
Kaha ho sab wo ane wala hoga aur tum log apne rooms main chale gaye ho Ibrahim khan said .dadajaan we all preparing for his welcome from morning after making sure that everything is done so now we all are going to get ready, just like you are ready ,like you going in your one of  grand son's wedding saad said but the last sentence very lowly so no one can here but unfortunately anaya heard him and she start giggling. Why are you laughing anaya Ibrahim khan said. Wo dadajaan saad bhai khe rahe ha k ap before she complete her sentence saad cut her in middle and said dadajaan kuch nhi Rayan must be coming in few minutes we should get ready and will be here in 15 mins saad said and pull anaya with him .bhai main dadajaan se baat kar rahe the you pull me with you she said teasingly.i know what you want to say that's why i pull you now go to your room before i pull your ears too he said. After listening him anaya cover her ears with her hand and run towards her room. After some time the whole family was present in living room and waiting for Rayan. Palwasha beta Rayan kab tak aajae ga ap ki baat hoye unse Sikander khan asked. Mamu jaan he called me yesterday and told me that he will be here before 7 : 00 pm after that he didn't call me (aur bechari kia bataye k usne usse morning wish karne k liye call ki the and cutted before she speak  because he was upset from her for not picking his video call ).
Call him ask him when he will reach here her mother said to her . Ammi lets wait for few mins if he didn't come then i will call him she said hesitately because she was hesitate to call him in front of everyone.to which they nodded and start to talk with eachother. Aur please itna excited mat hoye sab he will get doubts on us saad said .Q bahi hum Q na ho excited humare haider ka beta aaraha ha Sikander khan said to his son.per wo toh nhi jata na k hum us k apne ha humme kia pata haider chachu ne unhe bataya bhi ha humare bare main yeh nhi humme nhi pata so be carefull saad said .ok his father said being agree with him.when they were talking a servant come and said that ek sahab aaye ha kia unhe ander le aye yeh gent's hall main le jae .gent's hall main Q le kar jao ge humara apna bacha ha yehhi le ao ek kaam karo saad tum bhi sath jao aur le aao .ok babajaan  saad said. When Rayan and saad enter in living room they all stand up and all elders hug him one by one .Rayan also meet everyone with respect and love after meeting elders Rayan put his hand in a brotherly manner on anaya and ayat head leaving palwasha he moved towards maheen khan and take her in a side hug and said why are you standing please sit down preety lady beside your handsome husband he make her sit beside her husband and said Now You are looking like a perfect couple and he wink towards Ibrahim khan 😉and seeing this all youngsters gasped not only on Rayan comment they are more surprise that their hitler dadajaan who does not smile that much is laughing on Rayan comments and also made him sit beside him seeing this all elders smile whole heartly ,it was not new for them because haider used to do this when  ever he will see his mother is not beside his father, and only he was the one who  used to do this type playful things but after seeing his son doing the same they release that he is indeed haider copy. Oho preety lady why are shedding tears you should not waste your tears they are precious for your husband if you don't like my any sentence please don't cry just give me a signal then i will shut my mouth like a good boy while saying this he put his finger on lip, seeing him doing this they all giggles .no i am not crying because of that its just that i am  happy . Ohoo if you are happy than you should smile not sheds your tears they will cause pain to your husband Rayan said and kissed her forehead .indeed you are like haider murtaza khan said.you know my father uncle Rayan asked him.n~o no i mean yes murtaza khan said while shuttering rayan cut him in middle and said ha you must have known him he is from sawat na he said .yes yes you are right murtaza khan said (bal bal bach gaye he said lowly .ab bach gaye lazmi nhi ha k agle bar bhi bacho ge isliye becarefull Sikander khan said. Lala it was slippe of tongue he said innocently. Leave it now be carefull okay.to which he nodded)iss sab main toh main bhool gaya k main ap sab k liye gifts laya ho can you please send some one to collect gifts from my car rayan said to saad .sure saad reply . Beta iski kia zarorat the Sikander khan said .uncle main phele bar aaya ho acha thori lagta ha khalli haat ana he said .beta yeh ap hi ghar h maheen khan said.ibrahim khan is seeing them silently he want to hear rayan reply and hearing his reply he smile and look at him with pride. Acha aunty phir toh mera haq banta ha ap sab per isliye ab hamesha lao ga jese apne ghar le kar jata ho rayan said .
Per beta .per var kuch nhi ab ap sab mere apne ha toh please karne de mujhe because I like it ,aur wese bhi we earn for family .please mere mohabbat main ap sab yeh gifts except kar le warna i will not come again he said .nhi nhi beta yeh apka apna ghar ha aliyana khan said .

Hi sorry for late update but next update will be soon (hint :very soon) and  i hope you like today's chapter next chapter is going to be crazy in rayan pov 🤭.