Chapter 11

Author pov
Agent 420 and agent dalta enter in a destroyed factory. For peoples its a destroyed factory but for black world its there destruction .

They both go inside the factory and enter in a new world by a secret door which is created to destroyed the black world/underworld.

..........................THE HUNTER'S.....................

THE HUNTER'S WAS made by a commoner who was a normal businessman but he got destroyed by these bad people his hole family was killed in front of him beacuse he stand for honesty and was fighting with them through court but in last got unjustic. then he decided to make a agency to destroyed them all like they destroyed him and become a " Agent HUNTER". when he was making this agency he meet many youngsters who join him but he excidently meet a youngster who was very intelligent he ask him to join the agency and told him about his self which never did to others because he saw potential in this youngster .and he was right when the youngster join them his team become strong and powerful the youngster was the master mind behind his missions and was only heaker at that time so hunter got him physical training too to lead the mission and in very less time he become a best agent of the agency " Agent Viper". before hunter died he declared that viper will be the new leader after his death. Like this many youngster join them and got trained by viper and others agent who got trained by hunter. no one know who is the agents are. they just live as commoners no one know who they are where they are they just do their mission which they got .there are many agents more than hundreds they all are spread around the world and assigned in different countries.

The Current mission is to finish the drug mafia from Asia .the agent's which are in charge of this mission are

Agent Alpha
No one know who is he and what he do where he live.He is one of the best sniper in the world.and currently leading a mission here.

Agent 420
Naam 420 ha per banda kaam ka ha the best heaker of the world , master mind ki tarha dimag chalta ha but doing blenders is hobby because of that his partner always stuck in a problems
is compulsory.

Agent Delta
One of the spy plus a best shooter can kill a person without making a noise.the most peaceful and decent agent in agency. The last but important thing is he is a mission partner of agent 420 .ab yeh iska luck ha yeh bad luck we don't know.

Agent Red.
Good in very thing got trained by viper. In love with red colour specially blood of his enemy kill them very mercilessly that's why know as cruelest agent .

Agent Grey
Newly join agency but proved that he is the best .between agents famous as 2nd viper because he also become best in very thing in short period of time . except heaking he is best in very thing like viper. His plans are always perfect like he is in his profession.

For those who got confuse about agent thing but let me give you a hint they all are the characters of this book which i will reveal after some chapters but you guys can gusse which characters can be this agents and comment 😉.