Chapter 5

Author pov
Haider our haider Sikander khan asked. Ji baba sahir said. Khan shab did you hear our haider has fulfill your dream even after you break contact with him but he didn't leave your dream maham khan said while crying.ibrahim khan is just listening everyone silently he don't know how to respond after seeing his wife and daughter tears ,he also feel gloomy without his son, he also want to meet him so he can ask for forgiveness . How do you know sahir because we are searching him from years murtaza khan asked. beacuse he was in abroad he come pakistan five year's ago i was not sure chachu previously where was haider chachu he used to travel a lot for his medical camps and hospitals but when i visit ibk hospital there lastest technology machines there working system was same as abroad hospitals i got doubt so i start investigating then i come to know haider chachu is here in pakistan. But we are also searching for him then why we didn't get this much information Sikander khan said . Beacuse of his elder son Sahir said.
His elder son murtaza khan said. Ji Arham khan he is one of the biggest criminal lawyer he is leading his own lawfrims in pakistan and abroad, because of his profession he hide his family's whereabouts for there security its hard to find about them sahir said. My haider's son how many children he have maham khan asked .he have three children 2 son and one daughter you already know about his elder son Arham then his second son Rayan khan is a celebrity and about his daughter its confidential. OMG Rayan khan is our cousin i can't believe anaya shout excitedly but immediately sit quietly again after seeing her mother glare. why haider chachu daughter identity is confidential ayat asked.so that she can leave normally murtaza khan reply his daughter. Where is haider i want to meet him maham khan said .he is not here i am trying to locate haider chachu location ap befiker rahe jab unki information nikal le ha main ne toh location bhi nikal hi lo ga just give me some time sahir said. Dadi we have to go to hospital tomorrow your report has come from tomorrow your treatment will be started sahir said and moved towards his room .after sahir all elders also goes to their room . I can't believe Rayan khan is our cousin OMG (with so much excitement)i will tell this to my all friends anaya say .you are stick on this till now in all the serious conversations saad said unbelievably. Why are you getting jealous bhai ahha i know because you will not be the only chota khan in haveli anaya said . seriously saad said while shaking his head on her sister reply. How do you know palwasha khan asked .api he is a celebrity his is also 27 years old, his hobbies , his favourite things,  everything you can find on Google ayat said .you also ek pagel kam the jo dosre bhi start ho gayi saad raised his both hand and said dramatically .bhai you before they complete their sentence he cut them in between and say  i know you are going to say that we are mental twins saad said and run towards his room before they jump on him .before anaya ayat follow saad palwasha stop them and say go to your room and sleep.ab neand kisko aye gi after knowing our cousin is a celebrity api should I show you his pics anaya said while searching Rayan on Instagram but stop after seeing palwasha glare ok api we are going come ayat anaya said and run towards her room before palawasha ask her help in kitchen .ayat stay their to help  palwasha in cleaning the table.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Khan Farmhouse

When Zarlashta and harib come home they see Rayan is laying on couch and watching tv in hall .why are you here i mean when you come Rayan harib asked and sit on side couch. Not only Rayan bhai i am also here pariwash said and come towards them with two glass of water in tray and give them .oo pari you are also here when you come you should give us a call or come there harib said and put his hand on pariwash head in brotherly manner. Wah kia hypocrisy ha lala (lala means brother )Rayan said. Its not hypocrisy because we know you can't feel bore you can easy find someone for your entertainment arham said while entering the house with anayat .bhai Zarlashta said cheerfully and hug arham and say i miss you so much Big B .i miss you to my baby zar arham said with affection and kiss zar head and hug her .you didn't hug me and say i miss you when you see me witche you just sit beside harib lala quietly Rayan said dramatically. To which they all laugh and zar show him her tongue and say just to annoy him because we don't miss you vampire. Zar Don't tease my brother in law lets have dinner then take some rest brother in law you must be tired by driving  i will make hot chocolate for you after dinner anayat said.thank you bhabhi only you care about me rayan said and start to remove his non-exists tears. Dramebaz they all said together and move towards dining room to have there dinner . arham hold anayat hand to stop her and said dever ki bohat fikar what about husband give him some attention and love to . Haw i give you attention too i was with you from morning anayat said. What about love arham wisper in her ear and bite there .arham what are you doing we are in living room anayat said push him to make distance but he don't move a inch but her action made him angry. How many time i have to say dont push me away from you i don't like it and if you do this again na baby i will punish you arham said angrily did you understand to which she nodded i need words wese toh pura din zuban band nhi hote mere samne kia hota ha .(jin k aagae koi bol sakhta ha ) she said in mind.by seeing her face expression arham said I can't hear your mind talk so used your tongue and speak . ji i understand anayat said .arham take a breath and kiss her cheek and said sorry baby for being angry hmm and about love come to my room after dinner ok now come lets have dinner when he was walking towards dining room he didn't feel her following him so he say come anayat don't stand there dinner will not come there .bipolar anayat said and follow him hurriedly .When they enter dining room they all pass them a teasing look but didn't say anything infront of arham but their is one person who can't stop speaking so he start teasing.Aha jaldi aagayi ap log you guys should take some more time we are almost done rayan said and wink towards them .Rayan i think you don't need hot chocolate you need something else come with me after dinner i will give you arham said and they giggles. Per wo rayan hi kia jo baz aajae ALLAH ALLAH kesi baate kar rahe why will i come with you lala after dinner you have a wife now phele ki baat aur the per ab ap k pass biwi ha rayan said and cover is his face to show he is shy . rayannn arham said . When rayan see his lala is about to stand up before he completely stand up rayan run from there and they laughed because they all know if he stay he will not or nor arham will leave him.

Hi i hope you guys  like today's chapter .After few chapters all couples love story will on track.