Chapter 10

Author pov
When the khans reach home they were so happy .MashAllah ap sab toh bohat kushi kushi aarahe ha maheen khan said .beacuse we are very happy tayi ammi ayat said. Tum toh ase kush ho rahe ho jese hospital se nhi rayan se mile kar aarahe ho aliyana khan said (beacuse she know she is biggest fan of rayan aur jab usse yeh pata chala ha k rayan uska bhai ha tab se toh wo pagel hi hogye ha ).ap ko kese pata ammi ayat said. What I mean really you meet him she ask surprisingly. Yes mom we meet and talk with him also drink coffee with him too she replied. Khan sab ap bhi mile the maham khan said. G begam he relpy. Phir mujhse Q nhi milaya maham khan ne kaha narazgi k sath .sab kuch bohat jaldi main hoa time hi nhi mila he relpy. Acha kese deakta ha wo she asked .before Ibrahim khan said something ayat said dadijaan let me show you his pics then you tell us wo kese ha.she show the selfies to them which they took few hours ago. everyone was eagerly waiting for their turn to see the pics .yeh toh maham khan said and look towards his husband. Yes wify he look exactly like our haider and he will soon come to our home to meet us Ibrahim khan said. Really she said happily. G he reply. when will he come she asked . jald he relpy and take her in a side hug .we want to know what you guys talk like how is he ,his like ,dislike everything so we can prepare everything of his liking when he come aliyana khan said.then they start to tell how they meet , what the talks ,in last they told the moment of the day when dadajaan got jealous. after listening about Ibrahim khan jealousy they (his sons) start to pass him teasingly look and murtaza khan look at his brother Sikander khan and pass his brother a look to join him to tease their dad and said how sweet of jahangir uncle like he took care of OUR haider like his own son he said and exegrate his lasts words of sentence. yes you're right warna kaha hote ha aj kal ase log jo dosro k bete ko apna beta bana le (per inhe nhi tha pata ki inka bhi time ana ha🤭)ha bhai apko pata ha before he complete his sentence he see his father was looking at them like i dare you to complete your sentence🤨. Hehe main toh mazak kar raha tha choro chalo khana khate murtaza khan said and walkout i mean run from there .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Headquarter
Are you sleeping when the consignment transport from there to aboard alpha said angrily. Why are you angry at me you asked delta to keep a eye on them he said being annoyed.stop being annoyed joker red said.hey you stop calling me joker its not my agent name ek bar mission k liye joker kia ban you guys start calling me agent joker 😤 he said .ha jese tumhara real agent name bohat acha ha na agent 420 red said😒 .Stop both of you warna i will kick you guys out from here alpha said .alpha i keep eyes on them that's why I got to know when consignment is delivered from there if joker i mean agent 420 have hacked their system before we would have know delivery address delta said .I was not free i was also on a mission he reply savagely while working on his laptop plus when i am here you don't need to worry. alpha consignment is going to delivery to America and we can stop the consignmentif if we reach dubai agent 420 said .how red asked. Waha k club xxx main check kia jaye ga first then it will deliver to America 420 said .delta and agent 420 you guys will go to dubai immediately in private jet and take consignment from their to main headquarters and now you all are dismiss alpha said.okay alpha they said and walkout from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In dubai
They are in basement of the club aur basement tak jane k 2 raste ha first is inside the club where they have tight security and and the 2nd is from backside of club which is open by a pin code and used in emergency situations thats why we will go from there if we take the route of inside the club then it can cause a fight and commoners can get hurt between our fight agent 420 said .yahh you are right but we need pin code to enter from there delta said .don't worry i already have he relpy. Itne jaldi dalta said .i did and plan each and every thing in jet aur ander total 6 members is inside and 20 is outside of the basement guarding them agent 420 said lets have some action he said with enthusiasm.when they enter they see 5 members are unconscious. Why are they unconscious delta asked .because I spiked their drink agent 420 said .why delta asked.taki main inki mehman nawazi kar sako agent 420 relpy savagely(so they can introgate them about their boss). Too good agent tumhara dimag bilkul boss ki tarha chalta ha delta said.but yeh toh 6 hone chahiye the .main bhi yehhi soach raha ho 6 kaha ha .when they were talking a person come out from washroom and asked them tum dono kon ho .your death agent 420 said and shoot him.hearing the sound of gun guards come inside. Stupid silencer toh laga leta , abhi tak ja bhi chuke hote hum delta said .sowwy🥺 agent 420 said.itna dimag hone ka bhi kia faida jab rahe ga tu Stupid hi delta said .the guards attack on them .mujhe choro phele inse nipto .in less them 5 min they kill and injured them all. They call there guards and take them all too headquarters.

Hi here is the update please ignore the mistake I had wrote in hurry beacuse i have too post another chapter too.