Chapter 3

After coming from gym sahir take a bath and get ready . Sahir come downstairs and  see his parents , grandparents, chachu,chachi , phupho and palwasha siting in dining room. Sahir greet them and start his breakfast . Dadi after breakfast we will go to hospital sahir said . Itne jaldi kia ha maham khan said . Koi jaldi nhi you already waste to much time now i will not listen any thing you are coming with me sahir said.  I will also come Ibrahim khan said . Me to Sikander and murtaza khan said . No one will come with us we are not going for picnic that you all want to come maham khan said. Yes dadi is right sahir said. I will come because my wife is going Ibrahim khan said . Then we will also come our mother is going said by Sikander and murtaza khan. No one will come only i am going end of discussion Ibrahim khan said .Sikander khan and murtaza khan make face's on this and Ladies giggles seeing this all .chale hum chalte ha Allah hafiz sahir said . After reaching hospital sahir said dadu dadi ap yehhi rukke main reception se ho kar ata ho .

Receptionist :How may i help you sir
Sahir :I have an appointment with heart specialist.
Receptionist:with which name
Sahir:Maham khan
Receptionist: yes sir you can go to first floor 5th cabin and sir if you have any difficulty you can install over hospital app name as IBK HOSPITAL there you can find information related to hospital, when your report will come the app will send you notification so you can easy collect from hospital .
Sahir: Thank you

Dadi dadu come we have to go to  first floor sahir said to which they nodded.

Zarlashta pov
After coming to hospital (main ne ek around liya to see everyone working properly) while walking towards my cabin my assistant tell me about my  today schedule that there is  appointment  from vip people of sawat .so i stop him there is no superiorty for vip patients in this hospital everyone is equal. But maam they are very powerful specially sardar , sardar himself come with his grand mother assistant said . Shutup always remember 3 rules ,first never cut me when i am talking, 2nd never talk back and 3rd and last alwasy follow rule no 1 and 2 do you get that said sternly. Assistant hurriedly nodded what's there appointment no . 3rd maam .let your sardar wait for his turn or if i see you or someone else giving them special treatment then they will face me now if you understood than get-out.

Sahir pov
After coming to first floor we move towards cabin no 5 .when the assistant see me he hurriedly come towards us .
Salam sardar Assistant said to which i nodded. Sardar main maafi chahta ho . doctor sahiba ki taraf se instruction ha. yaha kisi ko bhi superiorty nhi milgi chahe ap sardar ho khete hoye assistant ne apna sir niche karlia ap ka appointment no 3rd ha apko tabhi ander bolaye ge asa kare ap yaha samne waiting chair per bhet jaye jab apki bari hogi main bata do ga .it's ok
Dadi dadu lets sit there i point towards chairs. When we move towards waiting chairs the people who were sitting there hurriedly stand up and start to greet us to which we nodded and sit there .

Then the cabin door open and a girl come out her back was towards us and start to shout on assistant. Why there is a rush don't you know how to manage the patient in waiting area the girl said .maam the sardar is here so they can't sit there assistant said. Why girl said . Maam because they can't sit his equal assistant said .i don't like assistant reply before i can say something she start speaking . Didn't i make you understood that in this hospital everyone is equal there no superiorty we will give him if he want superiorty than go to other hospital it should be your last mistake if i see you or anyone giving him any type of superiorty than first i will kick him out then you saying this she enter her cabin . listing her everyone gasped except dadu dadi who are enjoying this to much and i shake my head . Then the  assistant come to me and apologise and  say she come from abroad she don't know about you she belive in equality . she is is right we all are human and equal . Then he made everyone sit . I can hear many whispers that how can she say that she will kick sardar out or how cruel and rude she is some are good to that she is good from heart she do free surgery of poor people.

She is too good i am her fan did you see for one min i  see sahir in her doctor should be like her dadi said to dadu ,to which he agree . Assistant come sardar its your no .lets go i want to see her face dadi said excitedly to which i shake my head and follow her .
When we enter my blue eyes meet her green eyes i feel a connection between us but shake my thought and break eye contact she told us to sit and introduce her self .

Zar:Assalam o alikum i am dr Zarlashta          khan .
Dadi : walaikum assalam doctor sahiba
Zar : please you are elder than me you can call me by my name . How are you maam i have already read your file. First we will take your some test then i will prescribed you medicine if it needed.
To which we nodded
She write some tests and give me the slip.
Zar:Mr khan ap yeh hospital se test karwa le then we will start the treatment and for now i have write some vitamins tablets because she is to weak you have to take proper care of her meals and hers my card if she need any help then let me know and don't give any medicine to her without my knowledge.
Sahir : okay doctor

When we come out dadu ask what dr have said . She wrote some test and vitamins tablets i reply. She is too beautiful dadi said to which dadu smile .chale test kawate ha aur ghar chalte ha.

Zarlashta pov
After shouting on assistant i come  inside with sore mood  and told him to send patient after two appointment
Sardar dadi appointment come i roll my eyes on sardar name and press the bell so my assistant can send them.
The door open a lady come (meri nani ke age ki ) behind her a man come we make a eye contact but he break it i have seen many handsome man but none was like him . His personality was super dominating yet very charming i can't stop my self to check him out .even i give him my personal number so he can directcontactme not my assistant , i want to see him again specially his blue eyes , Can't wait to meet you again sardar.

How was the first meet of first couple .