Confirmed

After 3 days of preparation, the ship was finally ready for take off. It carried the doubting governor, the captain, some of his crew members and other sailors.

They travelled for a very long time before finally arriving at the desired destination.

As soon as the votja's island was in sight, they marvelled at the discovery.

"Sweet heavenly mother."the governor said in shock." You weren't lying."He added. ""Yes of course my lord."the captain replied.

"Move a bit closer so that we can see these so called people "the governor said. And very soon, a few people were spotted and it was proved to be true.

"This is magnificent."The governor said and giggled. "We shall return home with the news "he added. Everyone on board cheered and soon the ship was turned around to head back home.

The journey back home was also quite long but soon they arrived.

As soon as they arrived, they were welcomed by the royal guards who straight away led them to the palace where the king awaited.

This left the people in murmurs as they wondered why this treatment all of a sudden.

The palace
As they stood before the king and other governors.  The doubting governor started" Your  majesty, what the captain said has been proved true."

The governors erupted into murmuring while a wide smile spread across the king's face.

"So u say it's true?"The king asked once again. "Yes, your majesty, it is true."the doubting governor said.

"Ok then, we shall have to take appropriate measures, do the people look different from us?"The king asked

The governor explained" No, my king, they looked exactly like us, only one problem." "Which is?"The king said as he raised an eyebrow.

"They were speaking differently."The governor said.

"How different?"the king asked.

"Their words weren't understood by us, perhaps a different language."The governor said.

"And how do u know this?The king asked.
The governor explained "Well, when you told us to go and confirm, we decided to get more information, so as we had turned and started heading back ,we decided to send a spy for the task and that's what he said.

"That was very risky but as long as he didn't get caught, l guess it paid off." The king said.

"Well then we shall find a way to deal with this like l said and get a reward for the captain and his crew. The king added.

"Captain, a new fine ship will be your reward, you shall receive it soon "The king said.

"Th...Thank you, y... your majesty.the captain said while trembling and with that he was dismissed.

Word moved around the kingdom about the discovery, some laughed in disbelief, others were shocked while others didn't mind about the news and brushed it off as a rumor and awaited for the king to communicate.
But it was soon confirmed by the king.

Soon, several meetings were held and they agreed to make an alliance with the votjas.

Communication would be difficult so two talented spies were sent and took sometime living with the votjas.
After three full moons, they returned as they had learned some of the votja's language.

And with them, an alliance would be made as they would act as interpreters.

Soon, the ship was ready to set to sail.

As soon as the lardirs ship arrived at the votja's Island, the votja  people didn't look quite moved as if they were not surprised to see another group of people.

The emissaries were led straight to the king's palace and the gifts were taken along. As soon as they arrived at the palace, the other people went back to the ship leaving the 2 spies behind and the doubting governor and  one  guard so as not to frighten the votjas and make an alliance.

They were warmly welcomed by the king of the votja's, king Joshua who seemed eager to know more about them.

As he entered the court room, all stood up. He took a seat on his throne.
But none of the votjas were surprised to see other people which confused the emissaries.