The stones

The kingdom was in turmoil, is that is until three great wizards came up with a solution. They managed to create three magical very powerful stones that once organized together created a force field around the island and it made it seem as if it was invisible.

This was a splendid idea because it worked. After this the people rejoiced due to the safety that had been brought upon them.

King Sebastian was very relieved by the solution.

For centuries and centuries, three wizards from the three tribes were assigned to look after the stones. That people lived in unity, sharing what they had with one another.

Until, we all know that evil lurks in every corner. A few years ago, the harcos wizard became very greedy and wanted overthrow the king of the time,King Rowan.

He made a plan to steal the 3 stones and use them as weaponry  against the king. The stones could not only be used to make an island invisible and create a forcefield, they could do so much more with the immense power they held.

People were not told of this to prevent anyone from tampering with them and trying to use them for evil.

When the harcos wizard made an attempt to steal them, he was caught red handed. The kingdom was in great shock after this betrayal.

He was imprisoned and waited for his trial. Meanwhile the king together with his governors and the other 2
wizards  discussed this. An important decision has to be made because he was a very important person to the kingdom. His punishment had to be decided and they had to see whether they could appoint another harcos wizard.

During this time, the Krigers and snazas started treating the harcos tribe in a bad manner. They refused to trade with them or associate with them in any way, threw insults, blamed them for the situation and beat up a few.

On the day of the trial, the krigers started a rebellion saying that they didn't want to associate with the harcos tribe at all. They convinced their wizard to withdraw their stone from the other two. The snazas did the same.

The king tried to calm the people down but all in vain. The peace and unity was gone. He tried talking to the wizards but they wanted to stick to their people's decision and they did.

With those actions, after separating the three stones which represented the unity of the three tribes, the forcefield disappeared and the island appeared.

After a few weeks as the king tried to reconcile the three tribes, the lardirs were horrified to see the votja ships and warriors attacking them.

The lardirs' soldiers tried their best to fight the votja warriors but they were far too experienced and the lardirs' soldiers were also disunited. Thus, they were defeated and the kingdom was captured up to this day.

The scene turns to Jaruma's grand father and he says" Since the votjas are the masters, they treat us like servants and do with us what they want." He sighs in disappointment.

"Wow, that's what happened." An amazed and perplexed Jaruma said with her eyes wide open."Yes, my dear."The grandfather says while staring at the floor disappointed.

"Well, get some sleep, see you tomorrow."The grandfather says as he exits the room and switches off the light.

For a few more hours, Jaruma tossed and turned as she thought about what her grand father had said.

She recalled the sight she had beheld and her heart began to race. Soon, she drifted off into a deep slumber.