chapter 1: Where's Joey?

Everyone was ready to start the new world, fWhip already set up a campfire for all the emperors to spend their first night. They all start chatting until Scott points out someone is missing, “Hey guys? There’s supposed to be 12 of us right?” fWhip looks at the others and pauses, “Yeah, i think Joey is missing, maybe he didn’t get the ip address correct, i'll call him.” Everyone sits quietly as fWhip calls Joey on his communicator. He didn't pick up, so fWhip calls again and again, he finally picks up on the 5th call, third ring, “Hello?”, he’s relieved that Joey answered. “Hey Joey, did you get the ip I sent you?”Joey hesitates before responding, “Yeah, I've uh, I've just got one more thing I have to do before I can join the server.”
“Okay, well we're gonna wait for you, we want to spend the first night with all of us here at the campfire at spawn.”
“Oh, we're all gonna be at spawn for a bit?”
“Yeah, you okay with that?”
“Yeah, that's fine, just uh, um, can I talk to Scott real quick, I need to know something.”
‘Yeah that's fine” fWhip hands the communicator to Scott and walks over to chat with the others as Scott walks away from the campfire to chat with Joey.
“Hi Joey!”
“Hey scott.. Uh, can you get the others away from spawn, I need something that I think only you could help me with?”
Yeah I've got you, what's up?”
Uh, just something that I need help with for my character and from what I've heard, you have the same feature for yours.”
Is it the wings?’’
Yeah, how did you know?”
“Just had a feeling
“Okay then, i'll be on in 3 minutes”
“Alright, i'll see you then Joey”
“See ya Scott”

When Joey got to the server only Scott was the only person at spawn, Scott looked at Joey extremely concerned. “Joey! Dear Aeor you look like shit” Scott exclaims and runs over to Joey, mainly looking at his wings, Joey flinches and sighs, “I need help preening, I tried logging in earlier to get my character but I can't get my wings fixed and I saw your character has wings so I thought you might be able to help me?” Scott just nods and motions for Joey to sit with him. “Is it okay that I touch your wings? It's fine if not, I can show you what to do with mine!” Scott hurries through his sentence seeing that Joey looked slightly uncomfortable. “You can touch, I'm just, just really nervous about this whole thing.” Joey assures Scott. Scott runs a hand through his wings starting to preen them and explaining what he's doing to the new avain in front of him.
After Joey’s wings were fully preened, Scott calls for the others to come back and they all spend the rest of the first night around the campfire talking about what they plan to do for their empires and their themes for the new series.